Blackhawks Trade Rumors Thread

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So with Kane being put on LTIR, what does that give them now? Like an additional 5 million or so in cap space until he comes back? Fuck I wish somebody would revive capgeek. Since there's essentially no salary cap in the playoffs and Kane won't be back until sometime in the playoffs, I'd imagine they have quite a bit more room for a bigger acquisition when it comes to that player's cap hit. It'd almost have to be a playoff rental only but it opens up some possibilities that weren't there before I would think.
The only way that 100% works is if Kane's timetable puts him out until the playoffs start. If Kane is healthy before the playoffs begin the 'hawks would need his cap space otherwise it would be a cap violation. If he's healthy and the team keeps him on LTIR they could risk some huge sanctions with the league.

I think the 'hawks will wait for a more definitive answer before pulling the trigger on a player that can take up a bulk ***** of Kane's cap hit.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Kane is gone for the season. This would actually be a great time to dump Bickell. It makes no sense at all to give up prospects to make a run at the cup this season. It ain't happening without Kane. I don't care how much the rest of the team turns it around.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I hope the Hawks trade for players with some hot smoking wives so Sharp and Craw can tag team them.

Vermette please..his wife/girlfriend is fucking smoking hot!!!

You know Sharp and Craw are calling Stan everyday to get him to trade for Vermette. Can't blame them. Hockey wife fucking is the real GM motivation.

Aces!!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope the Hawks trade for players with some hot smoking wives so Sharp and Craw can tag team them.

Vermette please..his wife/girlfriend is fucking smoking hot!!!

You know Sharp and Craw are calling Stan everyday to get him to trade for Vermette. Can't blame them. Hockey wife fucking is the real GM motivation.

Aces!!

I heard that Crow & Sharpie texted Petrovic, prior to the Kane hit. NHL is investigating it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Vermette and now Cam Atkinson continue to be the names popping up in Blackhawks rumors

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I have no problem with them using a 1st rounder, would prefer a 2nd of course but if the value in return is right who cares. they have been stockpiling prospects for a while now to sit behind the superstars... don't need more to sit behind the guys who are sitting behind the superstars.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I have no problem with them using a 1st rounder, would prefer a 2nd of course but if the value in return is right who cares. they have been stockpiling prospects for a while now to sit behind the superstars... don't need more to sit behind the guys who are sitting behind the superstars.

Do not trade a 1st rounder for anybody unless their primo talent and we're gonna keep them beyond this season.

Kane being on the LTIR gives us 6 mil according to the suntimes article I read today.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Do not trade a 1st rounder for anybody unless their primo talent and we're gonna keep them beyond this season.

Kane being on the LTIR gives us 6 mil according to the suntimes article I read today.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

6? How is that possible? I thought they just prorated the cap hit for the rest of the year?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
6? How is that possible? I thought they just prorated the cap hit for the rest of the year?

You really expect us to believe that you know what that word means?

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Why am I not seeing any rumors for them aquriring a defenseman? Since the Kings reportedly got screwed by the canes for sekera I haven't seen any other defenseman mentioned for the Hawks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:andruw:

This is where Stan needs show his skills.

If he brings in the right guy to get this team to the finals, Kane will be healthy by then and we know what that means....

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator[/QUOTE