Blackhawks Trade Rumors Thread

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Jagr went to the Panthers today. So check him off the list.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

TCD

Liked Posts:
Jagr went to the Panthers today. So check him off the list.

He will be checked off the panthers list when he pulls his groin in a week.

Never wanted him myself but i know grimson is going to be crying

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Players are always falling into DT's lap...

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn a 2015 2nd and a 2016 3rd conditional for Jagr.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Idk why Florida would make that trade considering their still rebuilding.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Idk why Florida would make that trade considering their still rebuilding.

I don't know their team overly well but at least they didn't give up any current young roster players or prospects and I do believe they have a decent prospect pool already. I don't think the picks they gave to the Devils are that important where they couldn't afford to try and get their young roster some decent playoff experience and another vet for their push. That's how I see it anyways.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I don't know their team overly well but at least they didn't give up any current young roster players or prospects and I do believe they have a decent prospect pool already. I don't think the picks they gave to the Devils are that important where they couldn't afford to try and get their young roster some decent playoff experience and another vet for their push. That's how I see it anyways.

Their 2 points out of the final playoff spot, but I wouldn't give up draft picks in a deep and talent draft year just to get knocked out in the 1st round.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Their 2 points out of the final playoff spot, but I wouldn't give up draft picks in a deep and talent draft year just to get knocked out in the 1st round.

well to be honest every draft year now is pretty deep. These junior clubs are really producing amazing young talent now esp with more euros coming into junior hockey in NA. I think every year from here on in is a deep draft year. And I think most teams have already built up really strong prospect pools from previous drafts now. I look at hockey futures website a lot just to get a very general idea of how teams prospect pools are looking and most teams have a pretty hefty pool. Draft picks seem to becoming expendable more and more these days because of that. I agree though rounds 1 and 2 are still iffy ones to deal but they seem to becoming a bit more expendable.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

These situations some times get overlooked but Dale Tallon may have to make sure his status point looks good. Even a 1st round exit gives him clearance to likely stay afoot while another year missing the postseason could mean he is booted. Florida isn't what I'd say is in a real rebuild mode still, they've got so much of that young talent playing and are looking to start trying to make it work.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I think Dale was or is in any threat of losing that job anytime soon though even if the Panthers come up short this season. Panthers long rebuild has been very well expected since Dale took over the team and him having to deal with very limited spending dollars. He has done a good job for what he stepped into. I don't think ownership has a single gripe with him up to this point. I really don't see the move as having anything to do with Dales status I do think it was a pure hockey related move to add a little offensive depth to the playoff push.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile grimson is making up rumors about the hawks looking at skinner. If so i would give up a first for him. Throw bickell in because the canes have no fucking hockey IQ and everyone wins.

But yah grimson likes to make shit up

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
Damn a 2015 2nd and a 2016 3rd conditional for Jagr.

The Hawks gave up a second rounder for David fucking Rundblad. I would have preferred they gave that up for Jagr.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
@ChrisKuc: #Blackhawks acquire Kimmo Timonen from the Flyers for two draft picks.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
#didntbelievehewasworthanewthread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
#youregoingtolovehimthenigettocallyouadumbfuck

Maybe people should actually watch other teams other than the Hawks prior to making stupid comments.