Bob Bradley Fired

y2chae

Liked Posts:
hes been a good coach, but i question some of the players hes called for the National team recently. Where was Edu in the Gold Cup Tournament?, Agudelo isnt ready for international play, Altidore is overrated IMO, Donovan and Dempsey are good but old. His son has a good touch but cant play defense. Johnson sucks, and the rest of the roster IDK who they are. Charlie Davies should be the face of the US Mens team. Good move by the US.

I do find it funny how someone with this post says I don't know shit about soccer. This post is awful. It analyzes nothing. Edu played in the Gold Cup. But he was behind Bradley and Jones in the depth chart. Can a case be made he should play over either? Maybe, but it's not like Edu would've been a game changer. I would think playing shit like Bornstein, Sasha Kjestchan (however you spell that retards name) and Robbie Rogers would be more glaring errors. Agudelo has looked a little lost at times but HE'S EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD and USA has such a sorry talent pool of forwards he's easily among the top 4 forwards they have. Same with Altidore, it doesn't matter if you like his game or not, he's still one of the best strikers USA has available.

Bradley Jr. is a defensive midfielder. At least that's the position he mostly plays. So uh, he can play defense. He does play a box to box role sometimes but to say he doesn't play defense is stupid. Who the fuck is Johnson? Eddie Johnson? The guy who hasn't been in the USMNT picture in a couple years? And you don't know the rest of the team? Why bother trying to analysis a team if you don't know 70 percent of the team?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Chae was angry that day my friends.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
2nja81h.jpg

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I'm sorry but you guys are both morons. You can spout pipe dream "what if" scenarios if Davies wasn't an idiot and broke curfew to go joy riding with a drunk driver. I'm sure he'd be on Barca taking passes from Messi and tearing up La Liga. But that accident did happen. So for anyone to think Davies is the talent US Soccer needs to tie it's hopes to is plain stupid. The guy is just getting back his speed and he's scored 4 non penalty goals in 15 matches in MLS. An okay scoring clip, but lets also not forget MLS isn't exactly the highest level of competition. Also Davies is 25 and Juan Agudelo is 18. Does Agudelo need refinement in his game? Absolutely, but to compare the two is a bit pointless as they are in different stages of their career. Davies will eventually get another call up to the USMNT at some point, but he's also never going to the player he could have been and pining hopes on a 25 year old MLS player who is doing good but not great in the league is a bad idea.

I do find it funny how someone with this post says I don't know shit about soccer. This post is awful. It analyzes nothing. Edu played in the Gold Cup. But he was behind Bradley and Jones in the depth chart. Can a case be made he should play over either? Maybe, but it's not like Edu would've been a game changer. I would think playing shit like Bornstein, Sasha Kjestchan (however you spell that retards name) and Robbie Rogers would be more glaring errors. Agudelo has looked a little lost at times but HE'S EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD and USA has such a sorry talent pool of forwards he's easily among the top 4 forwards they have. Same with Altidore, it doesn't matter if you like his game or not, he's still one of the best strikers USA has available.

Bradley Jr. is a defensive midfielder. At least that's the position he mostly plays. So uh, he can play defense. He does play a box to box role sometimes but to say he doesn't play defense is stupid. Who the fuck is Johnson? Eddie Johnson? The guy who hasn't been in the USMNT picture in a couple years? And you don't know the rest of the team? Why bother trying to analysis a team if you don't know 70 percent of the team?

Being young is an excuse? I thought starting an 18 year old forward was some Einstein shit. There is a reason FIFA has U-20 tournaments, so young talent can develop and not be overwhelmed when they face quality competition. Maybe if the US developed some U-20 players they would have decent forwards. If we are going by goals scored in the MLS, Davies has more than Agudelo(allstar my ass, he looked lost). Even if his fitness is lacking, his football IQ is higher than any other USMNT player other than maybe Donovan and Dempsey. Bradley jr, plays Defense? :lmao:, he cant even play a ball back without losing it. And no, I dont know the rest of the squad, just like 90% of the US, who cares they are scrubs, I like to follow great players, not floppers like Jones.

Last edited:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I was shocked when I saw this news... couldn't post though because I was on vacation and without internet access.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Klinsmann...LOL

y2chae

Liked Posts:
Being young is an excuse? I thought starting an 18 year old forward was some Einstein shit. There is a reason FIFA has U-20 tournaments, so young talent can develop and not be overwhelmed when they face quality competition. Maybe if the US developed some U-20 players they would have decent forwards. If we are going by goals scored in the MLS, Davies has more than Agudelo(allstar my ass, he looked lost). Even if his fitness is lacking, his football IQ is higher than any other USMNT player other than maybe Donovan and Dempsey. Bradley jr, plays Defense? :lmao:, he cant even play a ball back without losing it. And no, I dont know the rest of the squad, just like 90% of the US, who cares they are scrubs, I like to follow great players, not floppers like Jones.

Wow you are a complete fucktard. Anyone who admits they don't know 90 percent of a team and try to still form an opinion about it is a complete fucktard. So is anyone that keeps posting stupid pics calling people "bro". I hope you aren't older than 18, otherwise you should kill yourself. How does the US just "develop" U-20 players? You need to have talent to develop it. The bottom line is Agudelo has just as many goals in the run of play as Davies this season and he's 7 years younger. Davies has higher IQ (which isn't higher than Dempsey, Donovan or Bradley) than Agudelo but Agudelo HAS SEVEN YEARS TO CATCH UP.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow you are a complete fucktard. Anyone who admits they don't know 90 percent of a team and try to still form an opinion about it is a complete fucktard. So is anyone that keeps posting stupid pics calling people "bro". I hope you aren't older than 18, otherwise you should kill yourself. How does the US just "develop" U-20 players? You need to have talent to develop it. The bottom line is Agudelo has just as many goals in the run of play as Davies this season and he's 7 years younger. Davies has higher IQ (which isn't higher than Dempsey, Donovan or Bradley) than Agudelo but Agudelo HAS SEVEN YEARS TO CATCH UP.

9lip9c.jpg

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
first of all learn to read dumbass, i said im like 90% of Americans in that I dont know the complete roster, not that I dont know 90% of the roster. You should really tell Agudelo to go kill himself, cuz he might be the only one who gives a fuck of what you have to say. You are a complete troll, and if you wanna visit us here in the forum more consistently without resorting to insults Id have no problem talking futbol with you, other than that ...
aucqwp.gif

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Wow you are a complete fucktard. Anyone who admits they don't know 90 percent of a team and try to still form an opinion about it is a complete fucktard. So is anyone that keeps posting stupid pics calling people "bro". I hope you aren't older than 18, otherwise you should kill yourself.

:obama:

giaco

Liked Posts:
wow....I've been away for a bit.....when did this shit and more homophobic crap (other threads in the Fire forum) creep in?

unacceptable.

On topic, however.....Hey Fire...... #HireBob

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
wow....I've been away for a bit.....when did this shit and more homophobic crap (other threads in the Fire forum) creep in?

unacceptable.

On topic, however.....Hey Fire...... #HireBob

I'd take Bradley over Klopas in a heart beat.

giaco, where are you sitting tomorrow? Oh never mind, Section 8 is always in the same spot.

giaco

Liked Posts:
no sitting.

It's not a picnic.

Stop by and ask one of the people waving the big flags for me--they'll know where I am/how to get a hold of me.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
no sitting.

It's not a picnic.

Stop by and ask one of the people waving the big flags for me--they'll know where I am/how to get a hold of me.

I'll see... if it isn't too crowded behind them and if I have time. I was hoping to check out the Hall of Fame and stuff while the game isn't going, because it was blocked off last time I went. But I'll definitely take you up on that if I can find a few minutes.

I do have one question though, do the guys standing on that podium or whatever, that elevated thing, do they even watch the game? They are always facing the other way, lol.

giaco

Liked Posts:
They are called Capos. They give of their time freely to ensure that the section is in full voice at all times to support the team. All of them are season ticket holders and it is an earned privilege for them to be up there. Not just anyone can get up there (and to try is hazardous to one's health, I can assure you).

A lot of them miss parts of the game, but they DVR it and watch at home the parts they miss. Sacrifice for club.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
They are called Capos. They give of their time freely to ensure that the section is in full voice at all times to support the team. All of them are season ticket holders and it is an earned privilege for them to be up there. Not just anyone can get up there (and to try is hazardous to one's health, I can assure you).

A lot of them miss parts of the game, but they DVR it and watch at home the parts they miss. Sacrifice for club.

I see now. So do they alternate games or is it always the same guy or two?

y2chae

Liked Posts:
first of all learn to read dumbass, i said im like 90% of Americans in that I dont know the complete roster, not that I dont know 90% of the roster. You should really tell Agudelo to go kill himself, cuz he might be the only one who gives a fuck of what you have to say. You are a complete troll, and if you wanna visit us here in the forum more consistently without resorting to insults Id have no problem talking futbol with you, other than that ...
aucqwp.gif

I'm not the one that started throwing out insults, you apparently wanted to start something so you got your wish. I'm trying to tell you how it is "bro" because the bottom line is Juan Agudelo is a much more talented soccer player than Davies ever was and likely ever will be. Agudelo is a promising young player at the age of 18. Davies at age 18 was a good college prospect at Boston College. Agudelo turned pro 3 years before Davies, clearly he's on a faster track than Davies ever was. Can Agudelo fall off? Of course, not all prospects make it. But he's doing fine in terms of development right now. And for the record Davies isn't even the best attacking player on his own team right now. Chris Pontius probably deserves a call up before Davies even does.