Boston Farm System prior to Theo takeover

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Did you find Wrig224 quotes on CBS? I had noticed once that he and HurricaneDJ were posting there. What a bounty of conversations that must be. :lmao:

Yes. wrig is lost right now and is waiting for the boards to come back.

The conversations are very impressive. I should alert him to join us here.

I'm sure he'll fit right in.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Yes. wrig is lost right now and is waiting for the boards to come back.

The conversations are very impressive. I should alert him to join us here.

I'm sure he'll fit right in.

Don't give it a second thought.

I don't need to hear anymore about how he went to a game in 1970 at Wrigley Field and how much fun he was having when he saw what appeared to be Leo Durocher scratching his boys, but, little did he know at the time, he was actually giving Randy Hundley the "take" sign.

Oh, how I miss the days of old and how Sveum reminds me so much of Leo when he talks about the Cubs. :puke:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
F/A signings: Feldman: potential trade chip. Baker: potential trade chip. Schierholtz: potential trade chip. Hairston: potential trade chip. Fuji: closer if Marmol gained trade value. Jackson: replacing Garza after he was traded...........So what I saw was Jed using F/A as another modem to acquire farm talent faster then via the draft. Nothing new they did this last year.

because you are just stock piling such amazing talent with those moves. theo backers are quite funny,

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
because you are just stock piling such amazing talent with those moves. theo backers are quite funny,

He's not a Theo backer.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Salami, what ever happened to the beantown bowel movement rokket? Did you stand him up again?

:kermit:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
And you do that by winning more or less games?

I don't know. I just like to try and support my empty thoughts with pure bullshit that makes no sense.

You know. Kind of like Command Central does.

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

But Hey !!!!! Maybe someday we'll load up on F/A for one whole season and go for it !!!!! Tear down and start over the next because Ricketts is poor and teams like the Dodgers are a decade ahead of the curve still.