BR: Bears Trying To Trade Cutler to get Mariota

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not in love with the guy either, but you're being a bit ridiculous to suggest that one should never have confidence about Cutler leading a game winning drive. He's had 14 of them in the six seasons since he became a Bear (average of about 2-3 per year).

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=CutlJa00

I'm not saying that he hasn't led them on such a drive. I'm just saying that, to me, it is a big fat surprise when he has done it. I'd also say that those limited successes that he had had were probably due to some great out of the world play by Marshall or someone than any great performance on his part.

But I'll admit, I am a Cutler HATER. It didn't start that way. I loved the trade when it happened. I blamed everything and everyone but him for years..... the line....the receivers...... the coaches.... but he finally ran out of excuses in my book. IF they can get rid of that contract, the sooner the better:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol goddam cant wait to watch jay trot out as the opener starter and all you fuckers rip your own dicks off

7-6-hahaha.gif

Not gonna happen with me. I like it where it is for starters and if he is on the field when the season starts, you'll have to find me on the golf course as HHM has so eloquently documented:)

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not gonna happen with me. I like it where it is for starters and if he is on the field when the season starts, you'll have to find me on the golf course as HHM has so eloquently documented:)

Wow, a real fan.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a Cutler hater but, I just have a feeling that the Bears will never beat GB until Cutler is gone. He is kind of like a black cat in Chicago.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Bump. This thread almost made it to page 2.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm not saying that he hasn't led them on such a drive. I'm just saying that, to me, it is a big fat surprise when he has done it. I'd also say that those limited successes that he had had were probably due to some great out of the world play by Marshall or someone than any great performance on his part.

But I'll admit, I am a Cutler HATER. It didn't start that way. I loved the trade when it happened. I blamed everything and everyone but him for years..... the line....the receivers...... the coaches.... but he finally ran out of excuses in my book. IF they can get rid of that contract, the sooner the better:)

as they say in church.......HALLELUJAH.......

for the record I never liked the deal. I thought we gave up way to much for a guy who, up until that point, hadn't done anything in the league,

Yes, if we can dump him, great.