Brad Biggs interview

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or, rather than let you set up something to spam and rig, I can just go to the historical record of my entire time here:

View attachment 32814

I'm sure people have had higher numbers, but I'm not out to say I'm the greatest thing here on the board or anything like that.

Instead, when you consider the positive reactions to negative, the positives blow the negatives completely out of the water.

Hence, while you troll dipshits are continually triggered by me living in your head rent free instead of going and getting an actual life, when I take time to contribute ACTUAL FOOTBALL to a FOOTBALL FORUM, the majority of people here have already shown they appreciate it.

But hey, keep living in that troll bubble of yours.....

:smug2:

:parrot:

*Edit - By the way, I'm sure at least 500 of the dislikes are from your own personal diligent dislike of any post I make, along with Chief Walking Stick and a few other no-lifes.

Way to make a dent, fellas, you're almost there! Only about 5,700 more dislikes to go to make me break even! What a thing to devote your life to - truly God's work!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
disliked

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or, rather than let you set up something to spam and rig, I can just go to the historical record of my entire time here:

View attachment 32814

I'm sure people have had higher numbers, but I'm not out to say I'm the greatest thing here on the board or anything like that.

Instead, when you consider the positive reactions to negative, the positives blow the negatives completely out of the water.

Hence, while you troll dipshits are continually triggered by me living in your head rent free instead of going and getting an actual life, when I take time to contribute ACTUAL FOOTBALL to a FOOTBALL FORUM, the majority of people here have already shown they appreciate it.

*Edit - By the way, I'm sure at least 500 of the dislikes are from your own personal diligent dislike of any post I make, along with Chief Walking Stick and a few other no-lifes.

Way to make a dent, fellas, you're almost there! Only about 5,700 more dislikes to go to make me break even! What a thing to devote your life to - truly God's work!

The fact that you even know where to find that menu says all I need to know about you totally NOT CARING about internet rep. I have never seen that before. So keep up NOT CARING boyo!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s truly wild to me that a dude comes on CCS, repeatedly gets caught in lies about the football he actually doesn’t watch and then goes and thinks beat reporters are scared of him because a couple dozen idiots on CCS liked his post that normal posters wouldn’t read.

I’ve spent the past 10+ years going against popular Chicago fans beliefs and have one of the highest reaction scores, while calling everyone’s wives ugly.

Advanced metrics say MJYs reactions are empty and inefficient.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The fact that you even know where to find that menu says all I need to know about you totally NOT CARING about internet rep. I have never seen that before. So keep up NOT CARING boyo!

I know he won’t believe me but I honestly didn’t even know that was a thing until I saw his post.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Not trying to disrupt whatever the hell this is that's going on in this thread but Biggs has been running with some really questionable narratives lately.

Today he was saying that Fields isn't thriving in the scheme but Jordan Love is - saying there's nothing wrong with the scheme. Luke Getsy isn't Matt LaFleur, Jordan Love has 4 years in that system, started hot, slumped and they adjusted what they do to better align with what he does well and now he's doing well.

Biggs and a few members of the media very much appear to carrying water for Getsy. Holmes and Bernstein have him pegged for a very skilled politician. Biggs has been the best source in the city regarding the Bears but he's really riding Getsy hard.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not trying to disrupt whatever the hell this is that's going on in this thread but Biggs has been running with some really questionable narratives lately.

Today he was saying that Fields isn't thriving in the scheme but Jordan Love is - saying there's nothing wrong with the scheme. Luke Getsy isn't Matt LaFleur, Jordan Love has 4 years in that system, started hot, slumped and they adjusted what they do to better align with what he does well and now he's doing well.

Biggs and a few members of the media very much appear to carrying water for Getsy. Holmes and Bernstein have him pegged for a very skilled politician. Biggs has been the best source in the city regarding the Bears but he's really riding Getsy hard.

Greg Gabriel today also said there’s nothing wrong with the scheme. Its the same scheme San Fran and other teams run.

He said the problem is the PLAY CALLER.

Said the scheme can be adjusted to fit Justin just fine. It’s that Getsy is bad at it.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I thought Lafleur would fall flat on his face post Rodgers but I thought his play calling against KC was really great. Love had a lot of wide open wrs against a pretty good defense

msadows

Liked Posts:

Nah, tbh bears beat reporters are just trash.

The only thing separating daniel from biggs is street cred at this point.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Greg Gabriel today also said there’s nothing wrong with the scheme. Its the same scheme San Fran and other teams run.

He said the problem is the PLAY CALLER.

Said the scheme can be adjusted to fit Justin just fine. It’s that Getsy is bad at it.

Like half the league runs a west coast scheme.

This isn't a "scheme" issue, its never a scheme issue for any team that sucks.

Any scheme is viable in the NFL if the talent fits it. Shit, the bears would prob be better off running a double option than whatever getsy decides to call.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

View attachment 32814

PRO Tip for your new username:

Mr. Cellophane

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Just a little something for you to be aware of but, some of those media types have dropped by this board before under pseudonyms.

It's why I think there are certain people who get super defensive when I bring up the nature of the Beast, even though it's something reporters and former reporters themselves have talked about before on open Airwaves and in the public eye.

The clout chasing cracks me up....
I kind of figured that was the case. I use to post here all the time and then just left after a while because of the negativity and silliness. Love to have fun but like having intelligent conversations, debates, or sharing opinions about my favorite sports team (Bears).

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
, because the Bears taking a QB first overall is going to generate more traffic for them. People need to understand that reporters aren't fans. A lot of them are motivated by purely selfish reasons, and most of those don't correlate with the Bears having a successful team.
WTF are you on about now? Your example sucks, especially when you say, None of the reporters are a fan of (the Bears)Fields. We all know how the world turns but of course many are fans and want a successful franchise. How can you be this oblivious? You and your exception proving rule nonsense... again. Go put on your foil inductive reasoning cap for your next revelation and get back to us.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I kind of figured that was the case. I use to post here all the time and then just left after a while because of the negativity and silliness. Love to have fun but like having intelligent conversations, debates, or sharing opinions about my favorite sports team (Bears).
Everyone is welcome to post here, but people like Joe go out of their way to draw negativity and personal attacks so don't let him fool you into thinking he's some sort of victim

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bro the guy you're talking to is on his 12th account after 2 accounts ago he was permabanned for doxxing members he didn't like, and posting pictures here, one if them being a minor. He's toxic.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bro the guy you're talking to is on his 12th account after 2 accounts ago he was permabanned for doxxing members he didn't like, and posting pictures here, one if them being a minor. He's toxic.
Also maybe the mods can help me out with this one. @Mighty Joe Young claims multiple people are just someone's alts, yet doxxed their pictures from social media years back. Why do these "alts" look completely different (age, size, hairstyles, etc) irl? You'd think if he tracked them down they would all look like @Novak but only ONE OF THEM LOOKED LIKE NOVAK because it was literally Novak with a Justin Bieber flop haircut when he was 16.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just a little something for you to be aware of but, some of those media types have dropped by this board before under pseudonyms.

It's why I think there are certain people who get super defensive when I bring up the nature of the Beast, even though it's something reporters and former reporters themselves have talked about before on open Airwaves and in the public eye.

The clout chasing cracks me up....

Well boys, he got me. Time to fess up.

I’m really Brad Biggs.

I’m also Courtney Cronin.

It’s complicated….

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This server still sucks. Weird crap all the time and ad placements that block navigation etc.