My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
From time to time I regale the forum with fascinating stories from my childhood. During the summers we played baseball from 8am to 9pm with hardly any rest. In one of our pick up games there was a Mexican kid. We didn't know his name so we called him Taco and he didnt seem to mind. Taco was a goofy motherfucker. Decent player but always out of control. He's on second and I'm catching. Single to left and a play at the plate. The excitment increased as the ball was racing against the runner. Taco goes into a head first slide as I catch the ball. But just a little problem for Taco as he came up 10 feet short of home plate scrapping his face in the dirt. I tagged him on the head. We never saw Taco again.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hahahah everyone was saying he'd be good for one year

He's always good for his first year for a new team and then he starts coming unscrewed as always. He would of been off the chain if he was still with us last year.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
From time to time I regale the forum with fascinating stories from my childhood. During the summers we played baseball from 8am to 9pm with hardly any rest. In one of our pick up games there was a Mexican kid. We didn't know his name so we called him Taco and he didnt seem to mind. Taco was a goofy motherfucker. Decent player but always out of control. He's on second and I'm catching. Single to left and a play at the plate. The excitment increased as the ball was racing against the runner. Taco goes into a head first slide as I catch the ball. But just a little problem for Taco as he came up 10 feet short of home plate scrapping his face in the dirt. I tagged him on the head. We never saw Taco again.

Reported for racism

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Was he included in Hillary's "Taco Engagement Bowl?"

MK4zxi.gif

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

The best part is when Taco became El Chapo

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Marshall - 1400 yards, 12 TDs confirmed.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He threw a punch and his team mate grabbed him. This happens in every training camp and multiple times over. Its not like this was in the locker room. Revis doesnt want any of Marshall in a fight. Dont be a bunch of homers.

Watch out, Marshall might challenge Revis to a boxing match.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes then after that, it's all downhill lol.

Dude can't keep it together idk what his issue is. Must be an attention whore thing

Yeah, telling time is tough. Especially when you have to account for years and months and days... rough man