Brandon being Brandon in New York

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
considering hes only had one year out of his entire career that he didnt put up 1000 yards(besides his rookie season?), and he was fighting injuries that year, id say that pretty much puts to bed the "one year" bs.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, telling time is tough. Especially when you have to account for years and months and days... rough man

Speaking of time, that sig be outdated bro

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
He threw a punch and his team mate grabbed him. This happens in every training camp and multiple times over. Its not like this was in the locker room. Revis doesnt want any of Marshall in a fight. Dont be a bunch of homers.

No, that's not what happened. This wasn't an atypical training camp fight where guys get tangled up in the trenches and the pushing and shoving turns a scrum of a training camp.

This was Marshall on the sideline talking shit then walking out to confront Revis to talk more shit then not liking the Revis response and then taking a swing at him.

That's Marshall picking a fight not an in the trenches scrum between guys fighting for jobs that take it past the whistle. Marshall wasn't even on the field being covered by Revis. He was yacking from the sidelines, THAT is clearly a difference and why I posted the story.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Jets kicker probably pissed himself when he saw Marshall on the warpath.

czman

Liked Posts:
So..................an asshole acted like an asshole. Who would have guessed.

Reactions: WCL

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, that's not what happened. This wasn't an atypical training camp fight where guys get tangled up in the trenches and the pushing and shoving turns a scrum of a training camp.

This was Marshall on the sideline talking shit then walking out to confront Revis to talk more shit then not liking the Revis response and then taking a swing at him.

That's Marshall picking a fight not an in the trenches scrum between guys fighting for jobs that take it past the whistle. Marshall wasn't even on the field being covered by Revis. He was yacking from the sidelines, THAT is clearly a difference and why I posted the story.

They were going at it all day. Players talk shit all day. What a dumb response you just gave me. This happens in every training camp. Articles even stated this. Marshall said they are good after practice. Steve Smith fought his own cornerbacks at least twice in his career. These are fucking manimals full of testerone in the hot summer heat. For fucks sake, dont be a homer.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were going at it all day. Players talk shit all day. What a dumb response you just gave me. This happens in every training camp. Articles even stated this. Marshall said they are good after practice. Steve Smith fought his own cornerbacks at least twice in his career. These are fucking manimals full of testerone in the hot summer heat. For fucks sake, dont be a homer.

Do you have any tips for getting dead hooker smell out of my trunk? Let the last one get a bit ripe.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
He just said Jay had a shot at MVP. Healthy rceivers or no, he probably is becoming unhinged again just off of saying that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have had a couple fights already in camp, yet you are worried about a guy we got rid of, that posted 1500 plus yards last year....hmm...what a headache he must be.

rextc

Liked Posts:
He is just distraught about Alshon and his kleenex-like soft tissue. He had to take out his frustration on some one or some thing.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
considering hes only had one year out of his entire career that he didnt put up 1000 yards(besides his rookie season?), and he was fighting injuries that year, id say that pretty much puts to bed the "one year" bs.

That isn't anyone's point. The point is BM can play about 1 year for a team until he begins causing diva, head case, bad team mate issues. I don't think anyone could ever argue his production. The guy is a big time WR. The guy is also a big time whack-job pain in the ass. There is more to being a team mate than production. And how many of the teams that he has produced so much for have made it to the playoffs or well into them?