Brandon Marshall "It's Over"

Rise

Liked Posts:
He is still doing that show? This is the most unlikeable Bears team of all time and that's saying something.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I kinda wish we were on Hard Knocks now, that would be some must see tv.

that would be amazing

Its always funny how we reject the possibility of appearing on Hardknocks because we think we might have a great season and it'll get in the way

but we always have a shit season anyway

Toast88

Liked Posts:
that would be amazing

Its always funny how we reject the possibility of appearing on Hardknocks because we think we might have a great season and it'll get in the way

but we always have a shit season anyway

It's a done deal now. They have to be on Hard Knocks next year, right?

Depending on how things shake out, the field will be smaller and the Bears will be the most intriguing possibility.

Unless some shit ass Falconesque team volunteers again. Those poor bastards!

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Phil Emery overestimated Jays ability and signed him to a long term contract. Could be the same with Jared Allen. I hope I'm wrong.
Sucks for Bear fans trying to be positive in a lost season.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, stop posting BS like you have a clue. "In Trestman We Trust"...LOL ...Put it back up...and reiterate statments like "Creative offensive mind in the likes we have never seen"...Woooohahaha...What an idiot.

Maybe you should take a break if your cunt still hurts so much from a months old comment on an internet message board. Thats a long time to be so mad. Maybe look into getting a referral.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
The good thing is Brandon Marshall will not be invited back in "Inside the NFL" next year. Need to focus.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Not to mention the young kids they have drafted. They owe it to them and the future of the organization to exercise accountability measures. This is a losing team and a loser culture until someone does something about it. Veterans aren't going to do anything, coaches aren't doing anything, it's time to cull the herd. If they don't soon, I'm sure a lot of Bears fans are going to put their fandom on hiatus. Seems like many players already have.

Already done. I gave up on them the minute they gave up on us, down 14 zip in Green Bay.

I'm not even sure why I'm here ATM... That shit was beyond pathetic.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The bleeding needs to stop. Some people need to realize they made huge mistakes in their selection of key management decision makers and coaches. The current group caused all this and will not be able to reverse it, not one iota. I said yesterday that Marshall is about to have a key test in his recovery, and that appears to be happening right now. Things are going to continue to get worse, not better.

Ted Phillips or McCaskey have to step in right now, realize the bad decisions they have made, and take control over the situation. And I do mean now.

Ted Phillips is the first guy Id be getting rid of tho DB

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On PTI tonight they said Marshall praised Trestman. WTF?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The big meltdown has already started for the Bears. Time to sit back and watch the show.:dunno:

Sometimes no matter how bad the new owners wanna keep the nostalgia that comes with the old house by putting time and resources into it... The house by that time has too many major problems from years of neglect that you are better off tearing it down and rebuilding...

This team and its fans need to let go of anything sentimental when it comes to the players and look at it for what it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Sojka, New owners?
Oh yea, you're a Bear fan. Straight from Sponge Bob square pants to Bear expert.
Got it.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
The bleeding needs to stop. Some people need to realize they made huge mistakes in their selection of key management decision makers and coaches. The current group caused all this and will not be able to reverse it, not one iota. I said yesterday that Marshall is about to have a key test in his recovery, and that appears to be happening right now. Things are going to continue to get worse, not better.

Ted Phillips or McCaskey have to step in right now, realize the bad decisions they have made, and take control over the situation. And I do mean now.

Brandon Marshall is recovered. Something like this isn't going to trip him up. Can we move on from this notion? Or are we all going to turn into Bernstein?