1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Show me anything that has said that. The only thing he is better than Castro at is defense. That's the only thing.

nvm, that was Junior Lake, who I'm not high on.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lee or Castro would 2B if Lee came up.

Yeah, in late 2013. We haven't even played a game in 2011. I sure as hell hope you don't think that Lee could come up this year. I really hope you don't think that.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Yeah, in late 2013. We haven't even played a game in 2011. I sure as hell hope you don't think that Lee could come up this year. I really hope you don't think that.

No, I was thinking late-2012 as his Earliest Point of Arrival.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
all j was saying is he didnt want to give up lee for garza and once again the thread goes off topic on the 3rd page. awesome!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 million with a chance to peak between 8-10 million with incentives for brandon webb. good signing for the rangers.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
all j was saying is he didnt want to give up lee for garza and once again the thread goes off topic on the 3rd page. awesome!

Webb and Garza are the names linked to us. Webb is out, that leaves Garza. We are talking about what we would have to get up. Plus... it's a sports forum. Stop bringing it up every time.

Thats fine that he doesn't want to give him up, but he is basing this off of not wanting DeWitt to play 2nd. That's a bit silly, considering Lee is at least 2 years off, probably closer to 4.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Webb and Garza are the names linked to us. Webb is out, that leaves Garza. We are talking about what we would have to get up. Plus... it's a sports forum. Stop bringing it up every time.
Thats fine that he doesn't want to give him up, but he is basing this off of not wanting DeWitt to play 2nd. That's a bit silly, considering Lee is at least 2 years off, probably closer to 4.

BOLD=Wont happen

you want to talk about garza, use a thread for it.