Braxton Jones and Zachary Thomas

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Might turn out to be good developmental guys. Seems like Jones did decent in senior bowl and projected as high as 3rd round.
Poles is drafting lineman fit the system. Outstanding athletes that are a little lighter and not as strong as others.

A lot of the road grader lineman that were fans favorites were never going to be an option.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Might turn out to be good developmental guys. Seems like Jones did decent in senior bowl and projected as high as 3rd round.
One of them could take over at guard for Whitehair.

This is an interesting approach. If you can develop some eventual starters from Day 3... they come cheap for a couple of years.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Poles is drafting lineman fit the system. Outstanding athletes that are a little lighter and not as strong as others.

A lot of the road grader lineman that were fans favorites were never going to be an option.

Lighter? Jones is 300+lbs and not fat.
I'm holding back any excitement because J'taco was a big build that was worthless but Jones isn't from the bottom of the barrel rounds either.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Pre-Draft Analysis​

Kramer started 47 games at Illinois. He's quick with a low center of gravity, and he takes good angles in the run game. He blocks to the echo of the whistle but lacks the playing strength to consistently sustain in a phone booth. He flashes a strong punch and digs in in pass pro. But Kramer leans and doesn't mirror well. -- Steve Muench

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I think both Jones and Thomas have potential to start. Solid picks.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
WHY would we WASTE a VALUABLE PIXK ON A RB WHEN A W R WAS THERE FO RTAKING?