[Brett Kollmann] Harold Landry I think he's a double-digit sack guy from day one.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've been on the Kollman bandwagon since he said Eddie Jackson has first round talent his predictions are pretty good compared to Voch.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I've been on the Kollman bandwagon since he said Eddie Jackson has first round talent his predictions are pretty good compared to Voch.

This guy is delusional if he thinks Landry gets taken in the top 10.... chances are Landry will not even go in the top 15.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This guy is delusional if he thinks Landry gets taken in the top 10.... chances are Landry will not even go in the top 15.

Pro Football Focus has him rated as the top edge prospect. It will be interesting because there are some players where there is a wide divergence between what the draftniks predict and what real NFL scouts think.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Pro Football Focus has him rated as the top edge prospect. It will be interesting because there are some players where there is a wide divergence between what the draftniks predict and what real NFL scouts think.

He is definitely a talent - but the writer says "Probably won't get past Chicago at 8". When you look at the needs of the teams in the top 8, and the players available, I can not see under any circumstance where Landry is picked in the top 8.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Been saying he is the best pass rusher in the draft.

Yes, when it comes to getting after the QB, not even Bradley Chubb is superior to Harold Landry.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This guys opinion is no more or less valid than yours. They're both utterly useless.

Reactions: Myk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yep, always are a few "shockers" when it comes to disparity between media guys and the real scouts.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I've also made mention of his unique bend. It's better than anybody's since Miller came out.

The Vic Bealsy comps are incredibly lazy. While he was more explosive he simply ran around guys in college. Landry can dip under, there's a big difference.

Liked Posts:
I'd be ok with Landry but only if Pace trades back to the second half of round 1 or if he falls to round 2. In any manner I really hope that the Bears don't just address OLB, we equally need a an ILB also that can develop into basically the QB of the defense as well & future WILL- ILB. Kwiatkowski is is not the answer at the SAM ILB, & Trevethan is good but not great & is also developing a pattern of injury.

I'd be fine with a kid like Landry in the latter half of round 1, but the Bears do need another ILB as well & if they were a quality player at both positions I believe this defense goes from a top 10 to a top 3 defense.

If Pace moved back & took Landry at OLB & then a kid like Rashaan Evans for ILB, then look out your suddenly going to have scary defensive unit on your hands right at it's core & foundation where it should be.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind a trade back landry first round draft.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Very similar grade to Davenport. Landry played a little better. Davenport has a bit more potential.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I'd be ok with Landry but only if Pace trades back to the second half of round 1 or if he falls to round 2. In any manner I really hope that the Bears don't just address OLB, we equally need a an ILB also that can develop into basically the QB of the defense as well & future WILL- ILB. Kwiatkowski is is not the answer at the SAM ILB, & Trevethan is good but not great & is also developing a pattern of injury.

I'd be fine with a kid like Landry in the latter half of round 1, but the Bears do need another ILB as well & if they were a quality player at both positions I believe this defense goes from a top 10 to a top 3 defense.

If Pace moved back & took Landry at OLB & then a kid like Rashaan Evans for ILB, then look out your suddenly going to have scary defensive unit on your hands right at it's core & foundation where it should be.

Never seen a Red Sox and Celtics fan who was not a Patriots fan as well.

Luke

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind a trade back landry first round draft.

yeah, think that's my favorite draft scenario or if they could get Davenport. An edge rusher and extra pick would be ideal.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The Draft is this Thursday correct? I'm not sure I can go much longer......:)

Reactions: Myk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've also made mention of his unique bend. It's better than anybody's since Miller came out.

The Vic Bealsy comps are incredibly lazy. While he was more explosive he simply ran around guys in college. Landry can dip under, there's a big difference.

I actually like the V.Beasley comp and am a big H.Landry fan and can easily see him getting double digit sacks in year one, not sure it would happen but think it could especially if Floyd, Hicks and Goldman stay healthy cause the double teams will go to A.Hicks before they go to H.Landry, at least most of the time.