Brewer signs with Knicks

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The weather is fine where I am at...I just wish you would use context concerning my posts. In other words, there was a conversation taking place, you interjected yourself without knowing what is going on. If I asked for PROOF of loopholes...ever think that someone might have brought them up? I didn't. I just want proof since they supposedly exist, which I don't believe they do.

But I understand where you are coming from and honestly was not trying to frustrate anybody else...was talking to Crystallas. DingDongforced his way into the conversation, so I asked him to post the facts in this issue. With his limited intelligence, I should have known he couldn't come up with anything...but you did try.

No problem.
I'm sorry for being the pushy guy that I am by butting into y'all conversation, but I had noticed a lot of SP refferences, plus you asked a straight up question to those you were talking with. They seemed to have no answers so I thought id give it a whirl.
smiling.jpg

Plus I must add that my coffee was pretty dam good this morning.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
You are on ignore...there is this lovely option they have called "view post"...never mind.

You do realize that if you choose to "view post" on every thing I post, you aren't really ignoring...never mind.

Definition of IGNORE

1: to refuse to take notice of

2: to reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
This is pretty awesome. You have taken a simple jab of "Don't you have me on ignore?", and used it about 1000 times over. Still waiting for you to land a haymaker...this incessant "jabbing" of yours is about as exciting as a Klitschko fight.

I think Gallagher had more comedic material than you, and all he did was smash some watermelons.

Well, if it isn't the unfunny version of FirstTimer.

I know you're his groupie, but just stop trying to be him.

You have yet to ever post anything even remotely funny. If I were FirstTimer I'd be pissed someone was copying me and doing such a terrible job at it.

Nobody can possibly be as unintentionally unfunny or less creative as you...wait...it all makes sense now. Maybe your bad attempts at humor are all an act to trick us into believing you are 2 different people.

Well played sir.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
That Michael Keaton reference was awesome. True comedic genius on your part. Still laughing even as I type this post.

Stupendous.

You being the Special person clone, I'm suprised you were able to get reference at all.

But was your Gallagher reference referring to Leo Anthony or Ron Gallagher? Eh, it doesn't matter. Either way your savy for remembering obscure things from the 80s was pure gold. Surely FT wrote that one for you.

Splendiferous.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I got an idea.
Let's talk basketball.
Would that be like totally cool dudes?

Guess what I heard?
I heard that brewer signed with New York..........wow man, that's far out...

Out of sight.

Groovy.

This is going to be real hip to see him playing in a knickerbocker uniform.
He will be the grooviest fad in town.

Woe !!!!.......dude, like that's AWSUMMMmmmmmmm!

:troll:

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
You should repost the other things related to the topic that I also typed.

Thanks man.

Your the best RoreyTimer.
The fucking best.

Have a nice day brother.:smug:

I think pax has done a wonderful job constructing this new bench mob.
They are totally meaner, badder, and tougher than last years.

scaled.php

Last edited: