My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
source.gif

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I didnt know what to think when we drafted this guy but I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with his potential. Upset over Howard being traded I thought we'd bring in a balanced runner who flashes but never shines when it comes to anything in particular. I payed this pick no attention, but the more you look the better he gets. What impresses me most is willpower. He literally wills his way through defenses 50% of the time. The other half of tge time he uses his elite vision and awareness to cut into a lane fight off a ill positioned tackler and turn something that would be dead with 90% of the backs in the league into something of solid value. So many backs give up on broken plays to save their body while protecting the ball, forfeiting the play to see the next one. Montgomery like Cohen does not hsve this in his blood. This is ultimately what wears down defenses for the big plays. Im excited to see 3rd and 4th quarter drives when defenses wear down and this offense starts to get its rythym. It ls gonna be nasty.

Superbowl or bust!