Brugler Mock

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He is stiff. But he can be coached; he is probably a much better fit as a 3-4 OLB than a 4-3 DE. Flus isn’t creative enough to utilize a 3-4 Edge rusher. Braswell just won’t make a difference on this defense for a couple of years.
If you don't like him God help us all if that's the guy they pick. Anytime I come across a reasonable take about a player I lean with that opinion versus the draft expert opinion.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4. Minnesota Vikings (from ARI)*: J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan

(Projected trade: Vikings trade picks Nos. 11 and 23 and a 2025 third-round pick to the Cardinals for No. 4.)

It is no secret that the Vikings are quarterback shopping in the NFL Draft, but how high can they trade up to secure their guy? In this scenario, Minnesota jumps to No. 4 for McCarthy, which would mark the first time in NFL Draft history we see quarterbacks drafted 1-2-3-4 overall.

5. Arizona Cardinals (from LAC)*: Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State

(Projected trade: Cardinals trade picks Nos. 11 and 35 to the Chargers for No. 5.)

How many #11 picks are there in this draft?
Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

(Projected trade: Vikings trade picks Nos. 11 and 23 and a 2025 third-round pick to the Cardinals for No. 4.)

It is no secret that the Vikings are quarterback shopping in the NFL Draft, but how high can they trade up to secure their guy? In this scenario, Minnesota jumps to No. 4 for McCarthy, which would mark the first time in NFL Draft history we see quarterbacks drafted 1-2-3-4 overall.

(Projected trade: Cardinals trade picks Nos. 11 and 35 to the Chargers for No. 5.)

Asking for a freind.

Bro you just called out your own stupidity yet again. If the Vikings trade up to 4 with 11 and then the Cardinals use 11 to trade up to 5 it makes sense.

Once again you've shown your lack of reading comprehension skills.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:

Asking for a friend.
There’s 1.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There’s 1.
Ok, misread it.

So the Cards drop down a spot essentially and in return upgrade there early second round pick to a later first round pick, moving up 9 spots. Meanwhile the chargers move down 6 spots and only gain an early second? it works for the Cards, not so sure it's enough for LAC.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ok, misread it.

So the Cards drop down a spot essentially and in return upgrade there early second round pick to a later first round pick, moving up 9 spots. Meanwhile the chargers move down 6 spots and only gain an early second? it works for the Cards, not so sure it's enough for LAC.
That’s why they’ll trade that pick to the Bears and stay in the top ten.

Nice!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Ok, misread it.

It hits on the value chart but I agree. Doesn’t seem like enough juice for the Chargers.

At the same time, if they were thinking Alt/Olu one of them will probably be there at #11 plus they’ll have the extra 2nd.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It hits on the value chart but I agree. Doesn’t seem like enough juice for the Chargers.

At the same time, if they were thinking Alt/Olu one of them will probably be there at #11 plus they’ll have the extra 2nd.
The problem with "value charts" is they do not take into consideration the player(s) available at any given draft. They are just an average. When you stop focusing on what it takes to move up to #5 and focus on what teams are willing to give up for MHJ things tend to change. it's a complicated trade for Arizona, and that trade would almost have to be worked out pre-draft.