***Build-A-Team Discussion Thread***

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6 and a 5 seed and a playoff encounter against the Lions who I already have a win against. And a win over Spartan's top seeded Niners. I'll take it.
We don't care about those little upsets along the way. Just keep our eye on the grand prize. Who's got it better than us?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
8 Pro Bowlers including 4 offensive linemen. Told you those judges were dumb as fuck.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
8 Pro Bowlers including 4 offensive linemen. Told you those judges were dumb as fuck.

congrats on being the Chiefs of 2012?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They were #1 seed? I think not.

I haven't followed this league as closely as a lot of ppl...are you combining results of the voters and the madden sim?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't followed this league as closely as a lot of ppl...are you combining results of the voters and the madden sim?
The voters were way too stupid to be taken seriously. Madden says I had 4 pro bowl o-linemen but that idiot Xplosive said my o-line was weak. My wr and TE also pro bowl bound while daft DaYdAy said Wilson's weapons lacked firepower.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Shout out to Devin Hester on making the Pro Bowl (not sure what team he was on) and Charles Tillman, Cortez Allen and Ray Rice from my team.

Wish my team would have made the playoffs, though.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I win the NFCN,and beat the snot out of G Bay twice, the same packers that three of our not to astute judges had beating me in the 1st round. To them I say

VINDICATION IS SWEET GRASSHOPPERS!!

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
The voters were way too stupid to be taken seriously. Madden says I had 4 pro bowl o-linemen but that idiot Xplosive said my o-line was weak. My wr and TE also pro bowl bound while daft DaYdAy said Wilson's weapons lacked firepower.

In my opinion Madden seems very, very bad at picking offensive lineman for the pro bowl; I've had seasons where 7 or 8 of my offensive lineman make it to the pro-bowl. I don't know how it decides, but it seems silly.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In my opinion Madden seems very, very bad at picking offensive lineman for the pro bowl; I've had seasons where 7 or 8 of my offensive lineman make it to the pro-bowl. I don't know how it decides, but it seems silly.

That's not unlike the NFL and their pro bowl selections.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The judges were put in a tough position, IMO. Judging a team on paper is an impossible task.

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
That's not unlike the NFL and their pro bowl selections.

A bit, yeah. (Though, in real life backups aren't selected.) Just saying having a few offensive lineman sent to the pro-bowl in Madden doesn't always mean that much, and being a dick to the judges about it is pretty lame... I sure as hell wouldn't wanna go through the effort of judging this.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My first 6 selection went to the pro bowl

MOURINHO-FIST-PUMPS1.gif

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lucky, looks like only one of mine made it. Oh well, at least I made the playoffs - don't expect to get past the first round, but made the playoffs all the same.

I'm missing another playmaker on offense and my team would be pretty stellar. I'm playing the Colts in the first round and I beat them in a shootout earlier on, so .....

Fingers-crossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-luckiness-smiley-emoticon-000674-huge.png

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Overall I'm pretty happy about how this turned out and I know some are disappointed in their teams performances, but that's football, IMO.

I have a window of time here this morning and will post some stats in the Madden thread in a bit.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Overall I'm pretty happy about how this turned out and I know some are disappointed in their teams performances, but that's football, IMO.

I have a window of time here this morning and will post some stats in the Madden thread in a bit.

scratch that, my window just closed, haha.