Bulls Beat #116 - The first draft preview

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
DT said that he was as stupid as rocks. Considering he has some people who know these guys I would trust him over your take on interview. His team also sucked though so they could be one of reasons about his work ethic
Doug said that in reference to Earl Clark, not Patterson.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I guess your right. They were both mentioned in the post and he didn't specify so I just read it as Patterson

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
We should make a list so Doug can ask Jonathan what he thinks when he has him on

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I'm probably going to have Jonathan on in about a month. I'm going to probably do 3-4 shows that are primarily draft oriented by myself, and then I'm going to do one with Jonathan and get his opinion on everything after I've done all my scouting so I can argue with him.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
And the dumb as rocks comment definitely was referring to Clark.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Just like Blair a lot of us on the other forum(Which I won't mention because Doug rules :laugh: ) like Blair, Terrance Williams and Patterson but they don't think they're superstars or anything. All the posters are saying is what he brings if he reaches his potential. His style would bring a lot of match up problems at the PF positions. He might not even measure out to be a PF which then makes his skill set not as needed

Everything I read say he's 6'8-6'9 but I'm thinking it's not 6'9 and probably 6'8 with shoes on but last time I checked they wear shoes when they play.

I haven't seen anything saying he weighs under 230 which is another good sign

You can mention/link realgm whenever it makes sense to do so. I've mentioned it a million times on my podcast, I still post there (at least some), and I'm pretty sure everyone here has heard of it anyway.

As for measurements, if he measures out as 6'8 in shoes then it's the same 6'8 everyone else in the NBA measures out as, because the NBA basically takes your "in shoes" height, and rounds up to the nearest inch I believe, so 6'6 becoems 6'7.5 in shoes becomes 6'8 on NBA measurement.