Bulls Interested In Signing Lance Stephenson

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I thought it was odd that after picking up Brooks and Crawford that GS is still looking for a PG. I guess they're looking at Hinrich, Miller, and Lowry.

spencer958

Liked Posts:
I would take Barnes for Hinrich and a 1st. I think hes a good player. I just hope this summer we can get someone who can get his own shot and score. Chicago is a big market and great city(I don't live there)why can't they seem to bring in the big free agents? Even if DRose is back at 100% we need a scorer to take some pressure off him.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Question? Why would you want Barnes when you have Jimmy butler. Barnes is not a Superstar player. Go BIG or go home. You guys want another roster full of above average players with contract that would hold us hostage. And to the original topic of Lance Stevenson. WHY!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't be fooled because he is on a talented team that he is some great player. He is a Very wild and undisciplined player. Yes he does have some talent , but REALLY that's the plan. Lance Stevenson. I would rather have kept Deng in that case. SMH. Only the Bulls.