Bulls @ Knicks

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
You mean the offense that was average last year and this year stinks? Could it perhaps not be the coach's fault and instead the players (both personnel changes and player regression)?

Average, we were one of the best after the trade with the same core minus BG. I highly doubted taj gibson has brought us down.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
Bullseye wrote:
Wow Pargo and Johnson are playing. And this in the first quarter. This is a big surprise.

That's because Vinny obviously reads the newspaper & knows how much of a fuckin' idiot he looked like for only playing 7 players last night.

On a sidenote: There's a good game on right now featuring a really good Chicago team. It's the Blackhawks - Sharks game on Versus. It's always an option when the Bulls undoubtedly get down by 20+.

Amazing, despite playing JJ and Pargo we are still loosing. In fact, the knicks lead grew a bit. What is VDN's newly developed fault today?

That he runs a middle school set offense

Winner!!! Winner!!! I'd give you a cookie but you'd probably bitch and moan that its chocolate chip and not oatmeal.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls score 60 points tonight. Over/Under?

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
noah's fg% sucks if he isnt getting his tip-ins to drop. plus he can rack 2-3 misses in a possession sometimes if he forces tip-ins from unrealistic angles. so its not like he missed shots on 9 whole possessions, its probably much less than that

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
That's small sample size vs some fairly soft opponents, so in the interests of fairness I'm not going to cherry pick because it makes my case stronger. I'm talking over the whole year the team was average offensively. If a coach can be average over the whole year then perhaps it isn't his "middle school offense".

Kush77

Liked Posts:
62 points in the last 4 quarters.

This is the Knicks and you can only get 31 points in a half? This is so bad.

You let Chris Duhon go in for easy layups and Deng gets beat down court by Chandler. I think this team has checked out.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you seen Rose´s quote in the beginning of tonights game? He said he loves the NBA because of its schedule. He said the great thing is they´re playing tonight, only a day after this loss and they can put all their anger in this game.

So where is it?

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
That's small sample size vs some fairly soft opponents, so in the interests of fairness I'm not going to cherry pick because it makes my case stronger. I'm talking over the whole year the team was average offensively. If a coach can be average over the whole year then perhaps it isn't his "middle school offense".

I'm sorry, but playing pick n roll every play is middle school offense. The only difference last year is that Gordon was so damn good he made up for Vinny's pathetic offense

Ron J

Liked Posts:
this is truly pathetic but honestly im rooting for the bulls to lose so we can have no inconceivable reason to keep vdn after this

Ron J

Liked Posts:
not to keep bringing it up but think how much better our record would be if we kept gordon and moved hinrich for 2010 cap space instead

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Anyone else ready to punt Hinrich's head up to the 300 level if he doesn't stop complaining to the refs after every play?

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
good lord i just saw john salmons is 0-4. he is really stinking it up this season. and to think, he was the answer to losing bg, the answer to better defense, the answer to losing the 3pt threat.

Ron J

Liked Posts:
why would deng step into a 20foot shot instead of taking a 3 has it not been explained to him yet that that is the worse shot in basketball

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Luol Deng just caught the ball and had a wide open three, and then took one dribble within the three point line, and jacked up a shot and missed.

Ron J

Liked Posts:
salmons is awful my god this guy is not goin to opt out where going to have to dump him

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Dear John Salmons,

We never traded Tyrus Thomas for Al Harrington. Please cease to give assists to Al Harrington.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
rose is carrying this team. you go boy. any more doubters?

Ron J

Liked Posts:
its really sad seeing rose in only his 2nd year tryin to do it all by himself surrounded by nothing but trash wit da exception of noah this roster is horrible