Bulls @ Pistons game thread

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Bulls up 10-4, Rose looking aggressive so far. He needs to be that way every game the rest of this year. This is his team. I have no problem with him taking over on offense.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Rodney Stuckey, a nasty ankle roll. That looked bad, made me cringe.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Wow, how many ankle inuries can one team have.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
now would be a good time to contact Mueller for an ankle brace sponsorship.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
tyrus looks like he is really playing hard out there, finally

Kush77

Liked Posts:
theCHI_Life84 wrote:

Yeah, Ben Gordon's "giant killer" didn't work on Tyrus Thomas. He got up on that block.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
theCHI_Life84 wrote:

Yeah, Ben Gordon's "giant killer" didn't work on Tyrus Thomas. He got up on that block.

Most giants don't jump that high.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
holy shit stuckey just had his ankle pwned again. horrible. this one looked even worse

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
rose is getting his ft's today, hopefully this becomes a trend and refs start giving him the respect he deserves

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Derrick is doing a nice job finishing or drawing a foul on the fastbreak today.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
pistons fought back in this one. good win for the bulls, kept in control for most of the game but still almost blew the lead.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Stacey King is crazy! He was trippin on Funk wearing old cologne...Jovan Musk, Old Spice...hilarious.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Before the season, I just didn't see the Pistons having a better roster than the Bulls...and watching them...they are bad...

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Three straight wins now. This team has played really well since the 2nd half of the Knicks game last week.

Tyrus Thomas is looking good and I'll admit I didn't think hi return would mean much as far as wins and losses. But he's contributed big time in the three wins.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
Good win by the Bulls let's hope the Bulls keep on winning.

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
I'm here in Grand Rapids, Michigan lovin this win...Get to rub it in to all my Piston fan friends...I hated watching thru the Pistons network with all the bias. Go Bulls!!!

Liked Posts:
I stand corrected. Both teams went head to head full strength and the Bulls won, Hamilton had an atrocious game.

Way to go Bulls.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Good win for the Bulls, the least they can do is split the season series with Benny G's Pistons.

The Bulls may have short term problems with their need for a consistently production four, and a spot up shooter. But the Pistons are a team that will have short and long term problems with their roster if some type of trade isn't made to balance them out.

On a side note, the Bulls will end 2009 in the 7th spot in the Eastern Conference.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
Good win for the Bulls, the least they can do is split the season series with Benny G's Pistons.

The Bulls may have short term problems with their need for a consistently production four, and a spot up shooter. But the Pistons are a team that will have short and long term problems with their roster if some type of trade isn't made to balance them out.

On a side note, the Bulls will end 2009 in the 7th spot in the Eastern Conference.

Bulls look like they have quite the productive four in Tyrus Thomas.

Pistons will be interesting to watch. The Charlie Villanueva signing will probably hurt them for awhile. Dead contract weight. They also need to start Gordon and just turn the team over to him and Stuckey, and build towards the future. Not only are Hamilton and Prince selfish ballhogs, but they both suck now too.