Bulls trading Noah for more pics. :(

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
dont believe it....paxson persisted we weren't gonna fully rebuild

Hinrich and Dunleavy are gonna be traded....i think the rest will stay

actually trying to trade off BOOZER would be more important.....
even if they amnesty him this summer he will still be getting paid. Jerry will have to flip the bill... Trade him and let someone else deal with it..then worry about hinrich and dunleavy..... Although Dunleavy might be a decent piece to keep around on our bench next season.....

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i would love to trade Boozer but i dont think they will find any takers

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Libel. Nobody deleted such thread.

Anyways, if you speculate all day, what happens is a person will eventually cover enough spots on the dartboard and land a hit once in a while. Like simultaneously betting on black and red, then bragging about being right most of the time.

Nobody deleted it?......that's a damn lie... And what happened to it then?...the good Lord just reached out of from the heavens and erased it with his magic eraser?

Such thread did exist......thats a fact jack!

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls can get a lottery pick for Noah, I'm all for it. That gives the Bulls a better shot at snagging Parker, Wiggins or Randle. It also frees up cap space for a max contract FA in 2015.

The only players I wouldn't trade are Rose, Butler, Snell, and maybe Augustine for the bench.

I like Taj a lot, but he's probably worth more as a trade piece at the moment, considering his salary.

The Bulls have limited options with this current roster, but standing pat should not be one of them. Like Paxson said, it's time to move forward and get better for the future. :bulls:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Nobody deleted it?......that's a damn lie... And what happened to it then?...the good Lord just reached out of from the heavens and erased it with his magic eraser?

Such thread did exist......thats a fact jack!

Everything is logged. Whatever you're on about, only you, yourself, and Irene knows.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls can get a lottery pick for Noah, I'm all for it. That gives the Bulls a better shot at snagging Parker, Wiggins or Randle. It also frees up cap space for a max contract FA in 2015.

The only players I wouldn't trade are Rose, Butler, Snell, and maybe Augustine for the bench.

I like Taj a lot, but he's probably worth more as a trade piece at the moment, considering his salary.

The Bulls have limited options with this current roster, but standing pat should not be one of them. Like Paxson said, it's time to move forward and get better for the future. :bulls:

i would trade noah for a top 5 pick quickfast

no team is gonna give their chance at wiggins/jabari/embiid for noah tho

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
get rid of this bum team, we ain't winning nothing.

noah has huge/overpaid contract anyways.

but bulls aint going to trade him, wish they would get so they can get melo

This coming from one of Gay Cutler's groupies? That's so precious, who you crappin?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
i would trade noah for a top 5 pick quickfast

no team is gonna give their chance at wiggins/jabari/embiid for noah tho

Yeah, I know it's not likely not happen. Noah leaving would amount to a salary dump because the Bulls aren't capable of making normal trades for some reason.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I know it's not likely not happen. Noah leaving would amount to a salary dump because the Bulls aren't capable of making normal trades for some reason.

Id love to see Pax make just 1 trade once in his life for a star player.......The best player he ever recieved in a trade was Salmons and an old way past his prime Brad Miller..........The only trades hes made since then is only salary cap dumps and future draft picks that are like unopened boxes that you have no idea whats inside.................Pax hasnt traded a player for an actual player in return that actually plays in the NBA since Salmons-Miller...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Everything is logged. Whatever you're on about, only you, yourself, and Irene knows.

FOX-news-Bullshit.jpg

ginny

Liked Posts:

^^^
This

The only thing i would add to this is that - and i'm sure you know this - you cant just trade a player for a draft pick(s). You have to trade salaries. Draft picks are the sweetener. But i agree.....i too would trade Noah to a high lottery team for expiring contracts and their 1st rd pick.

i guess i have one more thought to your post and that is, i wouldn't trade Gibson unless i was wowed with an offer.

oh, and add Embliid to your lottery wish list.

ginny

Liked Posts:
I feel the need to give GarPax some props....

It appears that they are motivated and i have to say that...finally... i am glad!
I also think they have done a good job drafting. Have they hit on all of them, no, but overall they have done good.

Though this draft looks good, i hope it is not being too overly hyped. But in either case, it seems GarPax have done their due diligence of evaluation, and if they feel this draft class is that good, and are in fact planning to trade for expiring contracts and lottery picks, then i think - based on their past draft track record - i will give them the benefit of doubt, and jump on board.

i don't think it's a stretch to say that - by doing so - they can't position themselves to get a couple studs in this draft, and clear enough salary to hit a home run in FA.

i am hopefully optimistic...

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
scottie still doesnt know that that thread was merged with another FO thread lol

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I like Noah one of my favorites on the team but realistically he has a chronic foot problem

as for Boozer there is always a sucker. Didnt toronto take on gays contract and memphis take on prince contract? We saw Minny give a long term 30+ mil deal for darko after he was a bust.....and so on and so on. Just need a sucker

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are not looking to move Noah. He's a top 3 NBA Center on a great bargain contract.

Pax reiterated during his press conference what Gar has said several times these last couple years......Rose & Noah are the Bulls core.