Bulls vs Cleveland lazy IGT Sat 7:30PM

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
so derrick and that hot shooting? :troll:

i'll cut rose some slack

he got where he wanted and got some great shots but something was wrong with the rims tonight...most of his shots rimmed out...it was pretty weird how many times it happened

It's funny how you hate and bash Gasol who's the second best player on this team but forget that you dickrided Ben Gordon in the past who was in fact a BUM.

being the 2nd best player on this team is not something to parade over

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
i'll cut rose some slack

he got where he wanted and got some great shots but something was wrong with the rims tonight...most of his shots rimmed out...it was pretty weird how many times it happened

hmmm, since they normally go in at such a high rate, right? :troll:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
i'll cut rose some slack

being the 2nd best player on this team is not something to parade over

A lot of Bulls fans like to complain about this team and sometimes rightfully so but it can alway be A LOT worse. Look at the Lakers and 76ers for example.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
good win as its always good to beat LeBron but we all know Cleveland is better than what they showed.

Cavs should have waited to fire Blatt after this game...made no sense to fire him 24 hours before a game moreless one against a division rival

anyway im hoping this game starts to get Niko back on track

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
im serious about something being wrong with the rims...even Breen was saying something was wrong....it was a rush job getting everything up as they had hockey game today aswell

Rose wasn't the only one that had trouble...shots rimed out for everbody

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
im serious about something being wrong with the rims...even Breen was saying something was wrong....it was a rush job getting everything up as they had hockey game today aswell

Something did seem wrong with the rims, I thought I was just being dramatic. Rose had probably about 4 shots bounce out that should have gone in, a couple other players as well. JR smith had at least one shot that took some weird bounce in also, it was just strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Good win tonight. Taj played well and Derrick played a good game even though shots weren't falling. He was aggressive and was great defensively. Pau had a great game to.

Don't be a prisoner of the moment though. Pau is not going to play like that through a playoff series.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

ummm tell that to Pau or Jimmy

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I know you're trolling but lately, yes they have been going in at a pretty good clip.

lately, other than the latest of the latest performances(tonight)

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
ummm tell that to Pau or Jimmy

check my history im no Rose apologist but he played well tonight even though he shot bad

he was aggressive and really looked like old Rose they way he was maneuvering through traffic

i know the rim thing sounds far fetched so we'll just say "unlucky bounces" it happens

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
He had three turnovers in the first three minutes. Why Hoiberg uses this guy at beyond the top of the key. I hate this offense. Lets put the biggest guy on the court farther than any other player in the game. Sure.....Genius coach we have
frown.gif

Oh the hypocrisy in this post ..... :lol:

Yet, when Thibs ran the entire offense through Noah from "beyond the top of the key", it was great coaching by him??? Furthermore, Pau is one of the best shooting C's in the NBA, and Noah, well he's got the Tornado. :thinking:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
It's funny how you hate and bash Gasol who's the second best player on this team but forget that you dickrided Ben Gordon in the past who was in fact a BUM. So what if he had a rare bad game against the best team in the NBA? He's had A LOT more good games than bad games this season.

:clap:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
good win as its always good to beat LeBron but we all know Cleveland is better than what they showed.

Cavs should have waited to fire Blatt after this game...made no sense to fire him 24 hours before a game moreless one against a division rival

anyway im hoping this game starts to get Niko back on track

Did I hear that Ax is getting back with Guns and Roses? I knew his father who was the AD at the high school I coached at and who went to that same high school.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A lot of Bulls fans like to complain about this team and sometimes rightfully so but it can alway be A LOT worse. Look at the Lakers and 76ers for example.

Sure it can but that still doesn't mean that we should let Bulls management off of the hook for their failures to bring necessary talent in to win championships does it? Take this season, for example. THey fire Thibs and as much as I love the guy, all coaches get fired eventually. Then they hire a rookie coach with a new supposedly upbeat system featuring quick passing and fast break tempo.

Okay. THen why do Gar/Pax FAIL to try and give Hoiberg what he needs personnel wise to give Hoiberg a chance to succeed? They did NOTHING but give him the same guys that THibs had and the scoring of this team reflects it.

THe ony thing that has prevented the Bulls from sinking in the east is their carryover defense by their core guys and they just lost Noah from that bunch. But offensively they cannot thrive in a fast tempo offense can they? I have been begging ever since they got rid of Deng to get better talent at the 2 and 3 as well as a decent back-up point guard. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. Gibson Noah, Gasol, Portis, Mirotic, Asik, etc. All bigs who at one point or the other had/have value trade wise.

So.....exactly what has Paxson done for the last bunch of years that merits his retention? I will give he or whoever else is doing it credit that the scouting department has been solid and most of the drafts have been good ones.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gotta give credit when it is deserved. Gasol played an excellent game tonight after a bad starting few minutes. Particularly since in his last game against Cleveland he only scored one point.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

At least the 6ers and the lakers can hope for draft picks. The bulls aren't good enough to win the championship and not bad enough to get the next young and upcoming players. Basketball hell.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
12-4. Derrick rose is officially ben gordon with less shooting.