Bulls vs Cleveland lazy IGT Sat 7:30PM

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
At this point I don't know what allows them to fumble games away in the first quarter against scrubs then show up and beat the Cavs with the best record in the East. Doing it without Dunleavy who figured to be a starter and now Noah out for the year.

Those same people have been converting from ice to BB floor and back 40 times a year some going back to the old barn. The league and the refs check the rims before the game. Bad nights are bad nights, at least Rose didn't fall off the bike and hurt himself.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
check my history im no Rose apologist but he played well tonight even though he shot bad

he was aggressive and really looked like old Rose they way he was maneuvering through traffic

i know the rim thing sounds far fetched so we'll just say "unlucky bounces" it happens

doesn't make you a rose apologist so no worries there. the thing is when his shot isn't falling he just keeps shooting it anyways. 5 - 21 generally isn't just "unlucky" bounces. the guy just isn't a good shooter, plain and simple.

czman

Liked Posts:
doesn't make you a rose apologist so no worries there. the thing is when his shot isn't falling he just keeps shooting it anyways. 5 - 21 generally isn't just "unlucky" bounces. the guy just isn't a good shooter, plain and simple.

When his shot isn't falling he needs to get ion the paint and dish. The pass to Gibson at the end of the game needs to happen a lot more. If he would give the ball up in the pain more, bigs wold be less likely to come over and it would be easier for him to score. Call it the Rondo.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought that Rose played well in that game even defensively. He made some great moves to the basket but somehow the damned shot didn't fall. His outside shooting still sucks but it is encouraging that he is getting to the hole.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
You've lost all credibility in any Gasol debates with this statement. I dare say you understand what a team cancer really is.

ah gee i guess ive really botched that up

hes not a cancer in the traditional sense but he embodies everything thats wrong with this team hes soft, complains and hes unathletic.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I thought that Rose played well in that game even defensively. He made some great moves to the basket but somehow the damned shot didn't fall. His outside shooting still sucks but it is encouraging that he is getting to the hole.

Rose played very well defensively...matter of fact, he has played some of the best defense this season I've ever seen from him.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
ah gee i guess ive really botched that up

hes not a cancer in the traditional sense but he embodies everything thats wrong with this team hes soft, complains and hes unathletic.

I don't think Gasol is soft, I think he is lazy. As far as his complaining goes...they all do that.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
When his shot isn't falling he needs to get ion the paint and dish. The pass to Gibson at the end of the game needs to happen a lot more. If he would give the ball up in the pain more, bigs wold be less likely to come over and it would be easier for him to score. Call it the Rondo.
Rose passes to his teammates often. The problem is that they don't hit the shots, which means he doesn't get an assist.

Opponents are super aggressive towards Rose in the paint because they know the refs will not give him the foul calls that are given to Curry, Lebron, Wastbrook, Wade, etc...

Any unbiased observer would notice that.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I don't think Gasol is soft, I think he is lazy. As far as his complaining goes...they all do that.

Pau has just got to me

one game he was shooting bad and he kept blowing into his hands like he was shooting bad because his hands were cold...that really irked me for whatever reason....i probably should get that checked

regardless of what you think of him hes no longer a fit here

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Pau has the nickname, Gasoft, and he's not soft? Ehhh.... he looks pretty soft to me, and has for the bulk of his career.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Pau has the nickname, Gasoft, and he's not soft? Ehhh.... he looks pretty soft to me, and has for the bulk of his career.

I've seen numerous people call him soft but this is the first time seeing that nickname (His main nickname is El Conquistador). IMO he can be soft at times, but I just don't think he would have had the career he has had (Future first ballot HOFer) if he was really a soft player all the time.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
12-4. Derrick rose is officially ben gordon with less shooting.

Lol.

The rose hate just makes me laugh. The closer we get to playoffs, the more you see him rounding into form. Just like I predicted when absolutely everyone here was shitting on him.

Keep making the h8ers mad jelly, rose. I love it!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lol.

The rose hate just makes me laugh. The closer we get to playoffs, the more you see him rounding into form. Just like I predicted when absolutely everyone here was shitting on him.

Keep making the h8ers mad jelly, rose. I love it!

Well, to be fair you said "wait until the playoffs." You insinuated that Rose would flip a switch in the post season when in reality, he's starting to round into form before the all-star break. But I will give credit to where it is due. You did predict Rose to start playing better. I think his eye effected him a lot more than I imagined. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep it up. If he goes down with another prolonged injury, that's a wrap for his career in Chicago.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Pau has just got to me

one game he was shooting bad and he kept blowing into his hands like he was shooting bad because his hands were cold...that really irked me for whatever reason....i probably should get that checked

regardless of what you think of him hes no longer a fit here

His mannerisms are not that important, he is an all star caliber player. If people are expecting Charles Oakley type play from Gasol...how many European players have you ever seen play like that? Dirk was called soft too...MVP, all time great...soft. I think he is tougher than most because he got the job done. I again say Gasol is lazy, I don't think the difference in attitude between him and Noah is one is soft and one isn't. I think the difference is one is willing to do the work and the other doesn't want to...not defensively.