Bulls -vs- Heat Game 2, Wednesday 8:30 EST

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, if we want to win 70. If we want to win in the Playoffs, we better find somebody else that can create a shot on their own. Boozer and Noah were healthy tonight...and they both sat down the stretch.

Booozer has been ineffective the entire playoff series and Taj has outplayed him on both sides of the ball. Noah we really dont rely on Offense that much, but I think we should try to at least. Oh in before JoeHawks starts to troll

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
looking from the heat perspective, haslem came up big

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yeah he did. Honestly I say we keep Gibson out on the first team instead of Boozer. Boozer can be the 6th man for all I care

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

w/out haslem bein' big, the Heat lose this game...just hoping they don't get that garbage from somebody else this series.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, if we want to win 70. If we want to win in the Playoffs, we better find somebody else that can create a shot on their own. Boozer and Noah were healthy tonight...and they both sat down the stretch.

Boozer sitting I disagree 100% with. The Bulls are paying him big bucks and I want him taking those shots. DRose didn't get a rest in the 4th either. The Bulls will be back.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Lame loss. I didn't get to watch the first half. They really just looked outta sync for the first time in a while.

Oh well, Thibs will get this team moving forward.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We just missed easy shots. The difference between this game and last is like day and night. We make a few more easy shots and it's a whole different story.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Boozer sitting I disagree 100% with. The Bulls are paying him big bucks and I want him taking those shots. DRose didn't get a rest in the 4th either. The Bulls will be back.

If booze doesn't want to sit at the end of the game, he should play like an all-star at the beginning of it. Dude's shot was off and his defense is slightly south of terrible.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Korver didn't do his job tonight at all. Him missing those shots were critical. Thibs just gave up and put Brewer out there, but it was too late. Rose played badly on the offensive end and nobody stepped up...not good at all...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He has failed to make those shots most of the playoffs. Just because we are paying him alot doesn't mean he deserves to especially now. Gibson has come up big in this series and actually plays defense unlike Boozer. If Boozer can hit shots off the bench it would be better. Maybe Im just pissed and need to cool down lol

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im not even gonna read a newspaper tomorrow and have to see all this bullshit about Miami's great D holding the Bulls to 34% shooting. The Bulls couldnt throw a ball into Lake Michigan if they were standing on Navy Pier. They had good looks and threw up bricks, little or nothing Miami did would change that.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I am just so nervous for these games in Miami now.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If booze doesn't want to sit at the end of the game, he should play like an all-star at the beginning of it. Dude's shot was off and his defense is slightly south of terrible.

He has failed to make those shots most of the playoffs. Just because we are paying him alot doesn't mean he deserves to especially now. Gibson has come up big in this series and actually plays defense unlike Boozer. If Boozer can hit shots off the bench it would be better.

I see where you guys are coming from, but the Bulls aren't paying Boozer to sit on the bench and be a cheerleader, that's what Scalabrine is for. I don't care how bad Boozer is playing, you have to give him a chance when you need a scorer. He's a 20/10 player, can't do any harm.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
He's a 20/10 player, can't do any harm.

Boozer is a 20/10 player when healthy. He's not a 20/10 player right now.

We should be playing him as little as we can get away with. Any minute Boozer doesn't play is a minute Asik or Gibson can play.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see where you guys are coming from, but the Bulls aren't paying Boozer to sit on the bench and be a cheerleader, that's what Scalabrine is for. I don't care how bad Boozer is playing, you have to give him a chance when you need a scorer. He's a 20/10 player, can't do any harm.

But he is doing harm...especially on the defensive end. I'm down w/ playing him, and playing him just as many minutes...but put him in w/ CJ and Korver...put Taj in w/ Rose, Deng and Noah.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We won't shoot 34% again, but we really need to make free throws. Our offense needs more movement. We had a lot of movement in game 1, but virtually none in this game. The difference is clear. That...and we couldn't hit the ocean...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He's a 20/10 player in the regular season, he has only gotten those numbers once in the playoffs so far. Like I said before just because he is being paid like a superstar doesn't make him one and who knows he might actually provide a spark off the bench

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am just so nervous for these games in Miami now.

Me too. We got so hosed at home...I can only imagine how badly we're going to get destroyed in Miami. 40+ ftas for Miami I'm calling it. We'll shoot about 25 and hopefully not miss 10 again.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Boozer is a 20/10 player when healthy. He's not a 20/10 player right now.

We should be playing him as little as we can get away with. Any minute Boozer doesn't play is a minute Asik or Gibson can play.

Like I said, we pay Scalabrine to be a bench cheerleader, not Boozer. Take the chance especially a night like tonight where Rose was having a hard time finding his shot.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I cant believe you guys are blaming Boozer for this one...he wasnt any worse than anyone else. As great as Deng has been all year, he turned the ball over 3 times at some real key moments and shot the ball poorly as well. EVERYONE shot like shit. Bulls didnt get many calls but what difference would it have made...they were bricking FTs all night as well.