BULLS VS LAKERS

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
fucking fisher flops AGAIN. rose got the call this time, tho. eat shit

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
The Lakers are throwing up crap at the moment, we could even win this if they keep on taking it easy. I expect they'll start taking the game seriously in the 4th though.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I think Bryant is going to beat the Bulls by himself, everyone else is playing like crap but we have no way of stopping him.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are actually a good team when they rebound the basketball. They lose it when they give teams second and third opportunities.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
damn that shannon brown. hed be awesome in the dunk contest.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Normal order is restored ... Salmons and Hinrich are missing threes, the Lakers are killing us by no longer jacking up threes.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i think kobe is going to single handedly beat us. for a moment i thought we had a chance...but we tried. at least we got a bunch of blocks and boards.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
In the end it's our offense that's disappeared more so than the Laker's offense picking up that's going to lose it. Still if they can play like the did through the first three quarters against some of the crappy teams they could get some wins.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
LOL Super-Noah is awesome, all he needs is a cape.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Goddamn. + 11 in rebs, + 10 in blks, +14 in fga, we should be winning this game right now. Once again it comes down to our hideous shooting.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Noah was an absolute beast on the offensive glass tonight. Too bad he couldn't make a damn put back to save his life.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
they made a game of it. they fought, and thats what really counts this time. im not even that mad lol

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Couldn't make a jump shot at all in the 4th really and that was the end of it. Still it was a much better showing than we've seen lately.

engies

Liked Posts:
you cant really fault anyone for this loss. We put in the effort. The shots just weren't falling near the end, and Noah getting called for that BS foul on Salmons made 3pt'r near the end really hurt (we probably still wouldve lost)

We played hard and thats all i think anyone can want from this team. If we played like this other games the losses wouldnt have been major blow outs, and we wouldnt have lost to teams we should have beaten.

I just hope this is the wake up call that the bulls needed.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
51 rebounds and we still couldn't score 90 points? Man this offense is just garbage. Kirk scored in double figures for the first time ever so it seems. Almost shot 50% too, but of course, that can't happen because he is the worst offensive player ever to be paid $9 million. And clearly he lost the game for us by guarding Kobe and letting him score 42 points virtually all in the post. Sure he got 3 blocks and 2 steals, but those mean nothing since truly good defensive players would never let Kobe score on them constantly in the post even if Kobe is 4 inches taller. I bet you wouldn't see that from a real lock down PG such as...Chauncey Billups?

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Well we took 96 shots to score 87 points, Kobe hit everything to score 42, yet we stayed in the game until the last minute. There must have been something we were doing right.

When we were down 8 and Rose made Odom look like a fool and had a clear path to the rim, do you think a superstar misses that layup? If it was (for example) Wade I think he dunks it down. It's just hard to watch when the team needs him to become a star if there's any hope for the future but he just doesn't seem to have that instinct.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
51 rebounds and we still couldn't score 90 points? Man this offense is just garbage. Kirk scored in double figures for the first time ever so it seems. Almost shot 50% too, but of course, that can't happen because he is the worst offensive player ever to be paid $9 million. And clearly he lost the game for us by guarding Kobe and letting him score 42 points virtually all in the post. Sure he got 3 blocks and 2 steals, but those mean nothing since truly good defensive players would never let Kobe score on them constantly in the post even if Kobe is 4 inches taller. I bet you wouldn't see that from a real lock down PG such as...Chauncey Billups?

Dude, give it a rest already. Kirk played a good game. Kobe is just Kobe. He would've gone off no matter who was guarding him.

Fred

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

I love the sarcasm. FYI, he’s making 9.5 million this year. Kirk played solid tonight in the first 3 quarters. No one can guard Kobe one on one, so of course I don't blame him for getting torched in the first quarter. It's when he's outscored 15-2 by Eddie House, or 29-0 by J. Crawford, that pisses me off. I don't understand why the Bulls left him out there by himself while Kobe embarrassed him. But isn't it amazing how much better the Bulls look when Kirk plays at a good level?

Noah was incredible. I loved how he went up to Phil Jackson after the game. This kid gets it.