BULLS VS LAKERS

Fred

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
51 rebounds and we still couldn't score 90 points? Man this offense is just garbage. Kirk scored in double figures for the first time ever so it seems. Almost shot 50% too, but of course, that can't happen because he is the worst offensive player ever to be paid $9 million. And clearly he lost the game for us by guarding Kobe and letting him score 42 points virtually all in the post. Sure he got 3 blocks and 2 steals, but those mean nothing since truly good defensive players would never let Kobe score on them constantly in the post even if Kobe is 4 inches taller. I bet you wouldn't see that from a real lock down PG such as...Chauncey Billups?

Dude, give it a rest already. Kirk played a good game. Kobe is just Kobe. He would've gone off no matter who was guarding him.

I think it was a sarcastic shot at me. CT is a big Kirk fan. I would be too if he played like this all year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Diddy1122 wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
51 rebounds and we still couldn't score 90 points? Man this offense is just garbage. Kirk scored in double figures for the first time ever so it seems. Almost shot 50% too, but of course, that can't happen because he is the worst offensive player ever to be paid $9 million. And clearly he lost the game for us by guarding Kobe and letting him score 42 points virtually all in the post. Sure he got 3 blocks and 2 steals, but those mean nothing since truly good defensive players would never let Kobe score on them constantly in the post even if Kobe is 4 inches taller. I bet you wouldn't see that from a real lock down PG such as...Chauncey Billups?

Dude, give it a rest already. Kirk played a good game. Kobe is just Kobe. He would've gone off no matter who was guarding him.
Yeah I was a little over the top on this one, but it is representative of what people here say about Kirk every single game. And duh, Kobe could have and most likely will do this on anyone in the league, even Trevor Ariza (Fred's pick as the newest Bruce Bowen, which is not entirely unwarranted, Ariza is a heck of a defender).

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Fred how you feeling. BTW I loved that clip with Miss Illino is when you asked her if she knew Funk. One of the things that team needs to do is bench Salmons. You need to start putting offers around the league that you want a 2 guard and trade Salmons, or Tyrus for him. I think you could easily get a efficent scorer if you trade an expiring. This team doesn't even have enough money for max free agent

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fred wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

I think it was a sarcastic shot at me. CT is a big Kirk fan. I would be too if he played like this all year.
Fred, this is all in good fun mind you, as I'm sure you know. I really think that if Gordon was still here (why in the world does it always come back to this?) Hinrich would be playing much better due to floor spacing, defensive matchups (I think Kobe was matched up on Kirk for a lot of the first half for some reason), etc.

Kirk really needs to play like this more or less every night or this team really can't play up to the level that it needs to. Rose also has to do better than 9-22, but at least he was being aggressive.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I'm not that upset with Rose going 9-22, any player is going to have nights where they only shoot 41%. The problem is the guy has never had double figure FTAs in his entire career. You look at the superstars and you don't see that pattern. For example Kobe managed it 11 times in his second year, and he was only playing 26 minutes a game.

Fred

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Fred how you feeling. BTW I loved that clip with Miss Illino is when you asked her if she knew Funk. One of the things that team needs to do is bench Salmons. You need to start putting offers around the league that you want a 2 guard and trade Salmons, or Tyrus for him. I think you could easily get a efficent scorer if you trade an expiring. This team doesn't even have enough money for max free agent

Feeling awful, thanks for asking.

Ashley was super cool. A real good sport, she spent about 1/2 hour with me on the phone. I asked her a lot of stuff, typical day as a Luvabull, suggestions for single Bullseye fans who would potentially want to date her. Surprisingly, only 1 of the Luvabulls is married. Was shocked to learn that.

I'll hopefully get that interview posted this week when I regain full consciousness.

http://www.missillinoisusa.com/ashley_bio.html

Fred

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
Fred wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

Fred, this is all in good fun mind you, as I'm sure you know. I really think that if Gordon was still here (why in the world does it always come back to this?) Hinrich would be playing much better due to floor spacing, defensive matchups (I think Kobe was matched up on Kirk for a lot of the first half for some reason), etc.

Kirk really needs to play like this more or less every night or this team really can't play up to the level that it needs to. Rose also has to do better than 9-22, but at least he was being aggressive.

lol, I know. Seriously, I thought that Kirk and Salmons played great defense on Kobe in the 2nd half. You can't really do anything about it when he gets in that zone. It was incredible to behold.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Hey remember when Kobe was telling people t buy Bulls jerseys? lolsob.