Bulls vs. Nets

Liked Posts:
Yeah Frankie Fairweather...

I didn't say if they lost to the Lakers. These are the Nets and the Bulls are becoming more and more mediocre by the second.

C'mon man.

engies wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
If they lose this game I'm turning in my Bulls card and am going to start rooting for the Heat or something.

Looks like we found the boards first fairweather fan & it's Frankie Breakfast Sandwich come on doooooown...

Frankie Fairweather

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did we really need that ******* 3pt shot?

I seriously can´t understand the shot selections of this team when games are close.

When you´re down by one drive the damn ball to the basket and go to the line when you get fouled. But an in your face 3pt shot was probably the worst you can do!

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I wonder what Neil and Stacey would have to say if it was BG that took that ill-advised 3-pointer???

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I have one question to ask everyone:

Are you ready for the Bickerstaff Era?

engies

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
engies wrote:
I must say I feel alot better about the bulls offensively at least in the case of Deng and Rose, Salmons somewhat (Been better than the start of season). Defensively is a worry. Hope Tyrus and Kirk help when they come back

Don't read too much into this "offensive explosion" right now. We're playing a 1-19 team with horrible defense.

AND WE'RE STILL LOSING!!!

Hmm I understand but I think its a sign none the less. I mean Deng for the most part has been living up to his contract and seems to have added a 3pt shot (though he doesnt jack up many, his % for the season is good and shoots on average around 1 attempt per game) and Rose just seems more aggressive

I liked the fact on the clutch runner with 19 secs left that they finally ran an ISO for Rose. Hopefully that shows Vinny what he needs to call for Rose more often

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
I wonder what Neil and Stacey would have to say if it was BG that took that ill-advised 3-pointer???

Ill advised is still ill advised even if it comes from one of the best clutch shooters in the game.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
Kush77 wrote:

Ill advised is still ill advised even if it comes from one of the best clutch shooters in the game.

Agreed, but that's not the point.

Neil and Stacey said nothing about that bad shot. Neil was quiet as a mouse and Stacey defended it in a way by saying "we're not on the court."

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ladies and gentlemen...er...gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the era of BERNIE BICKERSTAFF.

engies

Liked Posts:
Yeah Frankie Fairweather...

I didn't say if they lost to the Lakers. These are the Nets and the Bulls are becoming more and more mediocre by the second.

C'mon man.

engies wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
If they lose this game I'm turning in my Bulls card and am going to start rooting for the Heat or something.

Looks like we found the boards first fairweather fan & it's Frankie Breakfast Sandwich come on doooooown...

Frankie Fairweather

I just think if you pick a team, then jump ship, that its selling out. Example, I've been a Richmond Tigers fan in Australian Rules Football since the 80's, and the last premiership I think they won was either in 1980 or shortly after. They have pretty much had horrible seasons since then until this day (bar a few early finals exits in that time). Yet I stick with it.

Its through thick and thin. I love it how everyone was a Bulls fan until Jordan jumped ship. Cavs never had such a nation wide fan base until LeBron. Sell out fans.

I'm not real passionate about you jumping teams but the nick name thing was just kidding thought it kinda've sounded cool

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
You can't fire players, so it's just about time to fire Vinny. We need a coach that understands the point guard position, and understands how to teach defensive principals.

THIS TEAM OFFICIALLY SUX TESTES!!!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JimmyBulls wrote:
You can't fire players, so it's just about time to fire Vinny. We need a coach that understands the point guard position, and understands how to teach defensive principals.

THIS TEAM OFFICIALLY SUX TESTES!!!
Sure you can, it's called a buyout.

Fred

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen...er...gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the era of BERNIE BICKERSTAFF.

As an avid Sam Smith reader for many years, I can tell you that Sam used to make fun of Bernie's coaching ability on a regular basis while he was with other teams. It was a running joke with him. It will be interesting to see how he reacts when he takes over.

engies

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
Did we really need that ******* 3pt shot?

I seriously can´t understand the shot selections of this team when games are close.

When you´re down by one drive the damn ball to the basket and go to the line when you get fouled. But an in your face 3pt shot was probably the worst you can do!

It certainly was a horrible choice. He wasnt even wide open. It wasn't like there was 1-2 seconds left. I can understand it more if it was. The fact we had 7 seconds left and we could've tried to move the ball around more or drive in to try and draw a foul is what makes it a horrible play. I wouldve prefered Rose, Deng, or Taj shooting the final shot than Salmons.

I guess we can say that Salmons 08-09 season will never happen again

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

As an avid Sam Smith reader for many years, I can tell you that Sam used to make fun of Bernie's coaching ability on a regular basis while he was with other teams. It was a running joke with him. It will be interesting to see how he reacts when he takes over.

The only thing I ask is he has the players play hard and stops running pick and rolls and more iso for Derrick. I doubt Vinny loses his job though as still has another year left. I emailed every Bulls beat writer so helpfully they can give us some guidance. At least this years draft is very talented. On the negative where not getting any Big time free agents

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I don't see things getting better for this team.

I know there's the schedule excuse but the schedule really doesn't let up much. The Bulls could easily lose 3 out of their next 4 games vs. Atl, GS, Bos and the Lakers. This team could be 8-15 after that stretch.

And with the way the offense is, I can't see them making great runs at the end like they didn't last year in in late 2006. They got 100 tonight but I don' think we can count on games like that from Taj Gibson every often.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
They played like a bad team, like a badly coached team, like a team that had no idea, Salmons WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!, that is what a bad team does, you don't even make an attempt to get it to the guy who was carrying the mail, and then force up a three, outstanding, just simply marvelous, count down to the 2010 draft has began.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Well given we can't beat the worst team in the league, at home, with Gibson playing probably the best game he'll play all year ... I think I've changed my mind, the hole we've dug is going to be too big by the time Kirk & Tyrus get back.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
I don't see things getting better for this team.

I know there's the schedule excuse but the schedule really doesn't let up much. The Bulls could easily lose 3 out of their next 4 games vs. Atl, GS, Bos and the Lakers. This team could be 8-15 after that stretch.

And with the way the offense is, I can't see them making great runs at the end like they didn't last year in in late 2006. They got 100 tonight but I don' think we can count on games like that from Taj Gibson every often.

I mean it's simple adjustments that high school coach could make to get this team back on track. I mean Jerry we'll work for free. It's right up your alley. The definitely not going to turn it around though if only guys playing hard are Derrick and Noah.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
Do the Bulls need to fire Del Negro ?