Bulls win! Postgame

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Did anybody else think those towels smelled like pee?

The See Red t-shirt I ordered from Bull.com smelled like mustard upon arrival.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Jon Barry: "Ben Gordon hits more tough shots than anyone in the game."

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
I too am emotionally drained from this game and about to lose my voice. I was in sec.323 raisin' a ruckus with 23,000plus of my closest friends. Glad to see the Bulls went back to playoff tradition with the black socks with black sneaks. I think that's the reason they won!

I usually make signs for the games I go to and decided on not doing this one...I was going to make a "VIN-O-METER" displaying how many full timeouts and 20sec. timeouts we have with numbered tearaway sheets on them. LOL

I thought the crowd noise was great. I wonder if the chanting of "NO-AH" was appropriate when the dude's trying to focus and shoot freethrows though. I think we should change the chant to "JOA-KIM-NO-AH!!!"..(CLAP...CLAP...CLAP, CLAP, CLAP) in replacement of our Nocioni chant we use to do. Somebody start it...I don't know if I'll be able to go to game 6.

I have to admit my gut feeling was that we might lose when it went to the first overtime...We should of won that game in regulation. It seemed like we kept finding ways to keep them in it. Love the resiliency of these guys though. Definitely got my moneys worth that's for sure.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the fact that this was a win because of teamwork. I mean in game 1 it was all about Rose and in game 2 it was Gordon.

But this game:

Rose 23pts
Gordon 22pts
Salmons 20pts
Hinrich 18pts
Thomas 14pts
Miller 12pts
Noah 12pts

Every player scored at least 12pts. The defense can´t focus on one player because everyone is scoring. In my mind this is huge.

Good teamplay Bulls :)

Riker

Liked Posts:
Noah is the unsung hero of the game.

step

Liked Posts:
no, but seriously, make sure you're sleep for game 5
Sad thing is I am that superstitious. Both games were early at like 3-5am, game 5 will be on at 9am and I'll be at work :(.