Bushrod gave up 2nd-most QB hurries of any OT in 2012

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Necro%20-Scared%20to%20car%20accident.gif

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I for one am glad Mills won the job because he's been a clear upgrade that should be the starter for the next decade.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I for one am glad Mills won the job because he's been a clear upgrade that should be the starter for the next decade.

Careful you don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, Nostradamus.

Pace is simply interviewing to make it look like an official process, nothing more nothing less.

They're having a board meeting and putting it to a final vote , thus far Ted Phillips is running a one man filibuster to keep the people he hired.

Garza signing was already the first clue.

The McCaskey family doesn't give a shit. You don't hold board meetings to make football decisions. You then don't immediately fuck up the message by letting your retained fuck up of a GM turn around and make a signing to let everyone know he's still in charge. It will be Emery at the podium in 36 hours and we'll get a wonderful barrage of Emery speak while George sits out.

Make no mistake, Emery's job is safe and this team is fucked for another two years at least.

Been a rough three weeks, eh Sparky?

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
First I have to say, god damnit Fisch. This is like your 20th fucking necro thread this weak alone. It's getting on my nerves sista. You are labled as a writer, so create some new shit you fucking hack. BF51, you aren''t helping. It's a shame your god damned blogs can't get you off of welfare. Start a paypal account. Hell, I'd donate just to get you to stop posting you tard.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
First I have to say, god damnit Fisch. This is like your 20th fucking necro thread this weak alone. It's getting on my nerves sista. You are labled as a writer, so create some new shit you fucking hack. BF51, you aren''t helping. It's a shame your god damned blogs can't get you off of welfare. Start a paypal account. Hell, I'd donate just to get you to stop posting you tard.

week*

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really is amazing how fucktarded Biff is. Suppose people constantly need to remind him to breathe as well?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How can you say that after one mini camp session?

Also, I think your characterization of the media mocking the bears is inaccurate. Every article I've seen has described the OL as improved, including bushrod.
I just liked a 9 year old post

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, this thread is immortal, necro'd a third time?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Man do you remember back when the Bears would just throw random shit at the wall for OL and see what stuck? So glad they changed their strategy on the OL to .

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man do you remember back when the Bears would just throw random shit at the wall for OL and see what stuck? So glad they changed their strategy on the OL to .

Chicago Baers Ofenssive Lnie Strategy - By Teddddd PHILLIPS (need to fdn bakstpace)

1. Get the cheap ones.

Last UpdaetesL: 2000-01-01

THIS HAS ABEEN A REPORT BY TED PHILLIPS PLEASE EMAIL FOR ME TO MOM

^^^^ As I understand it this has been the Bears doctrine for 22 years now.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You want to go in on a wager about J'Marcus Webb being the starter at the RT position and that Mills will be the backup?

If I win the bet that Webb will be the starter with Mills as his backup I'll go away from message board posting FOREVER if it turns out any other way. No new names, no cute little bullshit...I'll go away forever.

If Webb wins the RT then you go away forever. Plus you can pick any of the remaining scrubs on the roster to beat out Webb for the RT spot.

Hell I'll even give you Kyle Long, you can throw in Long and say what Emery said about believing in Long's versatility and how we believe he can play right tackle. You can have Long, Scott, Britton and Mills to be the starting right tackle....

I'lll take Webb as the starting RT. The loser never posts again.
Sad thing is Bot barely post and he won the damn bet

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
BF51, you aren''t helping. It's a shame your god damned blogs can't get you off of welfare. Start a paypal account. Hell, I'd donate just to get you to stop posting you tard.

If you're still up to donate, see the message below as he's taking your advice and starting a gofundme 8.5 years later! I doubt he'd stop posting tho!
If the board wants to start a Go Fund me and annually pay me about $100,000 a year I'll go spend the next month driving from the Western suburbs up to Halas bringing you every ounce of reporting, video, podcasts and anything else you'd want from now until next June. I'll use the $100,000 to cover every college pro day and the NFL combine in person and do all of it out of my own pocket without being asked to be reimbursed for meals gas or hotel rooms.