WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What we need to see during the by week,

High Priority

Packers @ Lions: Lions win

Obviously a Packers loss would be huge. Being able to create distance in the division when you are not playing is a big win. unrealistic, but the Lions are coming off a huge win and are at home.

Vikings @ Eagles: Eagles win

This is more realistic and would bury the Vikings at 1-3-1 in a division that is going to have multiple 3 win teams in it. This is a huge game and could cripple one of the 3 horses running.

Rams @ Seahawks: Seahawks win

If you think/want the Bears to have the 1 seed the Rams need to lose a game or two and a divisional road game seems like there is a chance.

Wildcard or Future Opponent

Giants @ Panthers: Giants win

This is a non-playoff competitive team against a potential division winner and at a minimum a wildcard threat in the Panthers. The Giants winning would push Carolina back into the pack a little and give them a conference lost.

Bengals @ Dolphins: Bengals win

A big Bengals win may have the Dolphins reeling and nothing better for an opponent than a rough week in the media before you come to town. I am hoping that the Tannehill struggles that we saw against the Patriots are a real thing.

Washington @ Saints: Washington win

Washington winning the NFC East would be ideal as I think that there is only one other wildcard threat in the Eagles and they play a tough schedule. The Saints going back to the pack is a plus and it muddies the wildcard waters a little. Also, there is no playoff scenario where I want to go to NO.

Me Being Petty

Broncos @ Jets: Broncos win

I would like all of the Darnold week 1 jock sniffers sit through another week of him not playing well. This is not reserved to this place, but also media guys like Lombardi and LaConfora. "Darnold never struggled" should live forever.

Jags @ Chiefs: Jags win

I am okay if the Mahomes roll slows a little. Not only does it mean that we do not need to keep hearing about it, but it increases Mack's MVP chances.

Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers win

"We traded Mack to the Bears because we felt they would return the highest picks," enjoy the toilet Oakland and thanks for the defensive player of the year.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Can't make myself root for the Lions. I just can't...

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I think it is in out best interest to forget having a one or two seed. We need to root for all division foes to lose, or the lower team to win. Outside the division, we need all potential wild card teams to lose, especially if they are playing a division favorite.

We need the Rams to beat the Seahawks as the Rams will have the 1 seed anyway. Knock Seattle way behind us and hopefully the Rams win enough not to care about our end of year game. We also need the Saints to beat Washington as the Saints will win their division anyway and can knock down the skins. We don't want Washington to win the East and the Eagles a wild card. We want Washington out and the Eagles beaten up as a division winner.

Lastly, we want the Dolphins to win to improve our schedule strength and lower the Bengals opponents strength. Arizona was beat the hell up by the media and should have beaten us. We were beaten up by the media and whipped Arizona. That angle means nothing.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm rapidly becoming a Jags hater because of Ramsey running his mouth so much. I hope they get to and lose the AFC Championship.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A Vikings loss would really be a crippling for them.

The Vikings schedule, like the Bears, lightens after the Eagles game. A win and they could go on a 3 game run. A loss guarantees them a non-winning record over the easy stretch.

Monster

Liked Posts:
The Pack/Lions game is a must watch for me. No matter what happens someone loses... and maybe de-toilet gets lucky.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I actually kind of feel bad about how much I root for Darnold to suck, but after that MNF game was some of the most insufferable days on here.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I actually kind of feel bad about how much I root for Darnold to suck, but after that MNF game was some of the most insufferable days on here.

I find the Mahomes hype train so irritating. He is doing great and all, but along the similar lines of the bring Darnold back to earth, I want the same for Mahomes...

For some reason, I root for Baker to succeed, even with the hype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Green Bay is without Cobb, probably without Allison, and Adams is banged up. Detroit is likely to score some points at home. I don't think that game is close to a gimme for GB.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How far in advance does the NFL have to decide about flexing?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Packers losing.

everything else is secondary. we can settle for the Lions having a glimmer of hope for one week.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I actually think that the bears have the most to gain from another Vikings loss. Before the season started it looked to be a ‘two horse’ race with the Vikings and their new QB Kirk cousins with their top defense leading the charge. Another loss would be a huge blow to that team that is reeling from the loss of defensive star Everson Griffen.

I have mixed feelings on the packers vs lions. Of course there is part of me that would love to see the packers lose as they continue to be favorites to win the division despite currently sitting in second place. However..... the wheels are so god damn close to falling off the wagon in Detroit. Another few losses in a row and I see that team just flat up quitting before they even play the bears later in the season.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I like Mahomes and I’m happy to see him doing well. His play should by no means be understated, but I think his stats have been a bit inflated and I wouldn’t mind seeing him come down to earth a bit a la his performance last week.

Imo Travis Kelce is the best pass catching TE in the game, and Tyreek Hill adds a speed dimension that is even more game breaking than devin Hester as a return man. Add to the mix that you have Sammy Watkins and Kareem hunt. It’s an incredible offense.