Bye Week: What to Cheer For

Visionman

Liked Posts:
But if Detoilet wins, how insufferable will nc0gnet0 be all next week? But hopefully would mean the end of the aaronitis plague around here, so theres that...

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
If the Vikings and Packers lose that'd be great.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you guys pay me, I'll cheer for whomever you want

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
I'll be cheering for Anthiny Miller and Prince Amook-a-whatever to get healthy. I think Tolliver has acquitted himself pretty well but would really like to see Prince back in the lineup. As for Miller, I really like the way he plays. Looks to be pretty polished for a rookie and has big playmaker written all over him. When Nagy calls a play with single back and trips - Trubisky will have Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, Burton and Cohen - WOW! What a difference from last year when it was Cohen and the 7 dwarfs.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
I am 100% cheering for the Lions. Why would any bears fan dislike the Lions? They are the most likeable division opponent besides the old school buccaneers from the central days. Everyone loves Barry Sanders. And all bears fans hate the puke and Brett the pedophile FARV and Erin the whiney ass bitch Rodgers. Fuck the pukes and viqueens. But I love the Detroit kitty cats. They're so cute. Megatrons no catch in Chicago was the best football moment Chicago has had since the last playoff win.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I’m cheering for all these hot babes in downtown Kona for the iron man triathlon....never seen so many tight butts....