1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Straight from MLB.com

So how do we know that the need will be there? Can we predict injuries and slumps now? Who should I take to win the Kentucky Derby?

If this is what you are referring to. That is pure speculation.

This also throws out your RF theory and your Byrd will stay a starter theory. Man, I'm on fiiiiiire!

OK? So MLB.com's beat writer says he'll be one of the first up with a need. Again, the Cubs didn't say that, nor would that even mean he wouldn't be starting later in the season either way.

And no, it was further back, longer ago was the last time I saw it. That's why I'm not going through several blog posts to find the chat links and then go through several chats looking for it.

No, you aren't on "fiiiiiire". I mean, LOL really? An article by an MLB.com (not even a cubs.com-specific) beat writer is your proof?

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK? So MLB.com's beat writer says he'll be one of the first up with a need. Again, the Cubs didn't say that, nor would that even mean he wouldn't be starting later in the season either way.

And no, it was further back, longer ago was the last time I saw it. That's why I'm not going through several blog posts to find the chat links and then go through several chats looking for it.

No, you aren't on "fiiiiiire". I mean, LOL really? An article by an MLB.com (not even a cubs.com-specific) beat writer is your proof?

I just posted 3 things. You have posted 0. Post something that backs up your point or :gtfo: Remember, Google is your friend.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I just posted 3 things. You have posted 0. Post something that backs up your point or :gtfo: Remember, Google is your friend.

I can't find it, too many chats to go through...

None of your 3 things proved your point though. They never said the Cubs don't intend to call him up this year. Maybe it is speculation though, I mean, even if Hendry said it, it would just be him speculating, so I guess my argument is kind of dumb. But your counter-argument's evidence isn't all that much better.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't find it, too many chats to go through...

None of your 3 things proved your point though. They never said the Cubs don't intend to call him up this year. Maybe it is speculation though, I mean, even if Hendry said it, it would just be him speculating, so I guess my argument is kind of dumb. But your counter-argument's evidence isn't all that much better.

Bam! Right there, first you say May or June, then you change it to this year. Which is it? I never said he wouldn't be called up this year. I said it wouldn't be May or June, because he isn't Castro. No one has ever said the Castro plan or any of that bullshit that you came up with. It's speculation.

Yes, your argument is dumb.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That whole argument was dumb if you ask me.

Wasted that popcorn for nothing special.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Bam! Right there, first you say May or June, then you change it to this year. Which is it? I never said he wouldn't be called up this year. I said it wouldn't be May or June, because he isn't Castro. No one has ever said the Castro plan or any of that bullshit that you came up with. It's speculation.

Yes, your argument is dumb.

I never said May or June. I said between May and July.

And I never said at which point this year, I was still referring to the same span.

Again, in May, June, or July. So by the trade deadline, at the latest, he will be up, barring bad performance at AA or injury.

Where the hell did I say every prospect was Castro? I said that I'd read several times that the Cubs want him to take the Castro course in that he will start at AA, skip AAA, and come up mid-season.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never said May or June. I said between May and July.

And I never said at which point this year, I was still referring to the same span.

Again, in May, June, or July. So by the trade deadline, at the latest, he will be up, barring bad performance at AA or injury.

Where the hell did I say every prospect was Castro? I said that I'd read several times that the Cubs want him to take the Castro course in that he will start at AA, skip AAA, and come up mid-season.

How do you know he will be up, though? How do you know how Byrd will perform? How do you know all of this?

And if you have read it several times, it really shouldn't be too hard to find any information on it. You can use Control + F, too. It's your friend. Coupled with Google, it can create quite the havoc, similar to when John Goodman takes a shit.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
How do you know he will be up, though? How do you know how Byrd will perform? How do you know all of this?

And if you have read it several times, it really shouldn't be too hard to find any information on it. You can use Control + F, too. It's your friend. Coupled with Google, it can create quite the havoc, similar to when John Goodman takes a shit.

I don't get your reference. I don't know of any John Goodman.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lulz

thats the first quotable thing in this thread..

thats one hell of a shit

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks