Byron Pringle!?!?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Good depth/special teams signing. but since poles failed to get any of the good wrs the first couple days, people are going to pretend he’s better than he actually is.

Got bad news for you, I'm pretty sure this is our starting slot WR bro.....

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good depth/special teams signing. but since poles failed to get any of the good wrs the first couple days, people are going to pretend he’s better than he actually is.
#2 WR at the moment

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Like who?

DJ Chark? Pringle had comparable stats while having more guys in the offense to spread it around to

Now you're gonna try and shit on a solid signing because of your dumb ass premature topic

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must not watch much football. He’s a solid not spectacular receiver. And a special teams kr

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He has upside. It’s not like we’re signing him to some crazy deal . Maybe the same comment , the WR market was shit. Kirk for that ridiculous contract lol? Cooper was a trade. That’s it.

Still waiting for all the damn whiners to say which WR was a must have that actually hit free agency

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was very good on Chiefs. Not sure how that translates into on Bears.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah me too. Been on the Pringle train for a while. Now he gets the chance to show what he can do being a more relied on WR and we give him one year to show us and then let him walk or re-sign him. Will cost us more to re-sign him if he shows to be legit but if he connects with Fields then it's a win.
Now you know you should not like this signing lol lol

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Good news - he had better stats last year than Robinson!

But seriously though Poles clearly has a dollar store budget and has to sign someone
I think he is playing the compensatory pick game where teams alternate free agency spending years to get an extra couple picks every other draft. Assuming Roquan Smith gets his extension the Bears really have nobody of consequence hitting the market next year, that'll be the time to spend.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can't tell if you are serious or not.

He probably is. This is a good value signing. One year at 6 million for a 28 year old who has only had 3 years of NFL experience.

This is a very boom or bust signing. Pringle could peak, or you move on from him. Really, no harm, no foul since he's off the books next year.