C.Kaepernick?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;D4WO0mirjlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4WO0mirjlQ[/video]

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I use to like him and i have little care for politics myself so when it became an issue it looked worse or rather magnified since they were so bad. I say NO to this - he made some chiices that make him look negative and we had that already in Cutler already..we need a positive type QB..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OMG. No way. The guy is a shit quarterback and as dumb as a box of rocks. If the Bears want to lose some more fans, then go right ahead and sign the guy. They are probably dumb enough to do it. After all, Fox wants a nice locker room and a supportive fan base, right?:(

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do you sit at home thinking to yourself: "What thread could I start that would make me look dumber than I already do?"

It was just something to talk about cause i came across that article where they mentioned the Bears getting him and i'm not sure if you know this but this is a message board so it's kinda nice to talk about something other than D.Watson. Thank you for coming and you can fuck off now.

By the way, i never said we should sign him. I was just giving us something different to talk about.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I know the first thought of everyone is no fucking way but if you give it any thought is there any chance this could be a good move if we can get him on a cheap and low amount of years contract? If he didn't bring the distractions with him with the kneeling during the anthem and if we still drafted a young QB in the draft is there any way this could be a good idea?

https://t.co/1Hxlfd14nf

Fangio knows Kap. Kap Has way more accomplishments than any recent Bear Qb ( 2NFC CHP. appearances and a SB). Protects the ball ( i.e. only 4 ints. in 12 games).

But ppl. hate him for taking a stand against police brutality and pointing out that in some cases it's not "freedom for all". (see the original verses in the national anthem).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't give a shit about his kneeling during games. He made an ass of himself after admitting he didn't fucking vote. The problem is I don't know that he can do his job on the field. I don't know that he hasn't been through too much in the hell hole that is SF. Want to bring him in and kick the tires for the minimum? Throw him into the mix? I won't be dead set against it but I don't think he is anyone's future. Would you rather have him or Hoyer (or Cutler for that matter) "teaching" the new guy? At least the likes of Hoyer or even Cutler (NO I am not advocating Cutler but making a point) showing a rookie the ropes? The point is, Kap isn't the future and he doesn't have as much practical experience as other available QBs.

I think the Bears best path is with a veteran starter for a year, maybe two if the veteran is really good (Romo), and have the QB you draft this year start when he is ready. Kap isn't that guy for a number of reasons.

......he doesn't have as much practical experience as other available QBs.
really? U may not like him but, can u explain this

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fangio knows Kap. Kap Has way more accomplishments than any recent Bear Qb ( 2NFC CHP. appearances and a SB). Protects the ball ( i.e. only 4 ints. in 12 games).

But ppl. hate him for taking a stand against police brutality and pointing out that in some cases it's not "freedom for all". (see the original verses in the national anthem).

I also hate him for that but i guess that's where the interview with him before signing him would come in. Maybe they could get him to stop the kneeling thing or maybe he's already planning on it and it was just to make a statement last year but i definitely wouldn't want to see him doing that shit in a Bears uniform. I never even said i wanted him and was just posting an article to give us something other than D.Watson to talk about but if he would sign a one year prove himself deal and we were still drafting a QB in this draft then why not sign him and let him play his style of football for us? Let him run around and put up some bombs with his strong arm for a year? I bet he would win some games for us and i could even see us winning 8 or more games for us next year. The problem of course is his stupid ass protesting shit.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he ever became a Bear I would quit being a Bears fan.

I have to question how much you like the team if that is true. You would abandon the team over one player? It's not like the guy is a Christian Peter or Mike Tyson or even Phil Mickelson.

His political views aren't even that controversial compared to some of the ridiculous stuff that has come out of late. If you are going to quit on every team with an athlete who you are not political buddies with, then you probably would be left following only individual sports.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey if the Bears sign Kap, at least it would ensure another high draft pick and the end of Fox. Pace could sign him make sure that Fox doesn't last another season ala Angelo & Jauron in 2003.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I also hate him for that but i guess that's where the interview with him before signing him would come in. Maybe they could get him to stop the kneeling thing or maybe he's already planning on it and it was just to make a statement last year but i definitely wouldn't want to see him doing that shit in a Bears uniform.

I never even said i wanted him and was just posting an article to give us something other than D.Watson to talk about but if he would sign a one year prove himself deal and we were still drafting a QB in this draft then why not sign him and let him play his style of football for us? Let him run around and put up some bombs with his strong arm for a year?

I bet he would win some games for us and i could even see us winning 8 or more games for us next year. The problem of course is his stupid ass protesting shit.

Muhammad Ali once took a stand against the VietNam war.....at the time ppl. hated him for it too ( do what I said and look up the original verses of the national anthem some time)

Anyway our former first round draft pick....Jim Harbaugh trusted him. That's good enuff for me.

I bet he would win some games for us and i could even see us winning 8 or more games for us next year.

.......and here's the bottom line.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey if the Bears sign Kap, at least it would ensure another high draft pick and the end of Fox. Pace could sign him make sure that Fox doesn't last another season ala Angelo & Jauron in 2003.

do u honestly think Kap with a HB like Howard , wr's like Alshon Jeffery and Kevin White= a situation like Angelo & Jauron in 2003.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
do u honestly think Kap with a HB like Howard , wr's like Alshon Jeffery and Kevin White= a situation like Angelo & Jauron in 2003.

Yes. Kapernick is that bad. He has a rare ability to make everyone around him worse.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

and people hated Tebow because, you know, Jesus. You guys supporting bad play due to common beliefs are a bunch of fucking biased, myopic idiots. They just aren't good at football and Kap is a bit askew besides. For the record, I could give a shit about his politics or religion as long as he wasn't hurting anyone and he played well. He hasn't shown any growth in his play to be able to overcome the fact that Ds have figured him out.
Muhammad Ali once took a stand against the VietNam war.....at the time ppl. hated him for it too ( do what I said and look up the original verses of the national anthem some time)

Anyway our former first round draft pick....Jim Harbaugh trusted him. That's good enuff for me.

.......and here's the bottom line.

But Ali was the greatest. Kap is the pits.

News flash. Hitler was good at football. Must have been since so many folks hated him.

Depends on what happens to the rest of the team but I'd honestly rather play Jay or Hoyer and I don't like Jay or Hoyer.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
and people hated Tebow because, you know, Jesus. You guys supporting bad play due to common beliefs are a bunch of fucking biased, myopic idiots. They just aren't good at football and Kap is a bit askew besides. For the record, I could give a shit about his politics or religion as long as he wasn't hurting anyone and he played well. He hasn't shown any growth in his play to be able to overcome the fact that Ds have figured him out.

But Ali was the greatest. Kap is the pits.

At the time Ppl hated Ali for political beliefs. That was my point. some ppl say Kap against our country & what the anthem stands for..... google the original verses of the national anthem

News flash. Hitler was good at football. Must have been since so many folks hated him.

this comment has nothing to do with anything ...let this go and Ill 4get I ever saw it

Depends on what happens to the rest of the team but I'd honestly rather play Jay or Hoyer and I don't like Jay or Hoyer.

He hasn't shown any growth in his play to be able to overcome the fact that Ds have figured him out.

this is a myth. teams figure out and over come schemes. In a heavily team sport like football no one player will ever beat a team. That S.F. has been totally stripped down since Harbaugh left and THAT'S what teams have "caught on too". 2 NFC CHP. and SB appearances only 4 ints this season.
.......but I'd honestly rather play Jay or Hoyer