Caleb Williams not doing "medicals" until his visit to Halas Hall

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont know why nobody will listen to my facts.....its fuckin herpes on his taint.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully, the CW team's motivation is to protect him some, but not completely frustrate the process.

I'm wondering where that line is gonna be, when the Bears finally say enough is enough. They may not get there, but the whole "CW Team" thing reeks of entitlement...even though I know that plenty of athletes have their people and their agents.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys realize that it's not just about injuries, right? Sometimes players have underlying medical conditions that even they don't know about. Sometimes they discover in these medicals that they actually did break a bone or did damage to a ligament/tendon when they pulled up in a game in October, etc.

If they're moving off of Fields no matter what, that's fine. But this is pretty important shit to be so flippant about. Lol.
It absolutely matters but I'm also of the opinion that the Bears have decided to move on and will go with their #2 choice in that case. Of course they'll get all that med info before they need it.

CW had a bad finger this year and a hammy in 2022... that we know of.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last edited:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You guys realize that it's not just about injuries, right? Sometimes players have underlying medical conditions that even they don't know about. Sometimes they discover in these medicals that they actually did break a bone or did damage to a ligament/tendon when they pulled up in a game in October, etc.

If they're moving off of Fields no matter what, that's fine. But this is pretty important shit to be so flippant about. Lol.

Likewise Gaines Adams and Kevin White.

Judging from who's been diagnosed and who hasn't I wouldn't call them underlying conditions, more like the Drs doing the physical are the first to notice the symptom and that leads them down the path to diagnosing it.

For the money they should automatically do a full body MRI but US healthcare has a stick their head in the sand policy about problems before they have symptoms.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This thread might be relevant right now...

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

There’s a very good discussion somewhere in this good podcast about just why ALL players should go through medicals at the combine. Players have been diagnosed there with a lot of life saving medical attention. It isn’t just head, shoulders, knees, and toes.

As far as I can see CW fucked up everyone’s shit with his dumbass bullshit about not doing medicals. I have been all for him as the most talented QB prospect in the draft, completely ignoring any non-football shit with him. This not getting a medical done is next level dumb shit.

The Bears aren’t moving on from Fields and are getting the haul. Ship his ass back to DC.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
what if he has ass cancer