Caleb Williams owns haters that can't tell difference between lipstick and lip gloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's so ridiculous. The guy can play. Are we really worried about what color something is? How insecure and homophobic can it get? LOL. He's not gay, he's got a long-time girlfriend, and even if he was, who cares? I mean if GBP could have a gay QB why can't we? He's a great QB, a super nice guy, very talented. I'm stoked. I hope they take a WR at #9 too.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's so ridiculous. The guy can play. Are we really worried about what color something is? How insecure and homophobic can it get? LOL. He's not gay, he's got a long-time girlfriend, and even if he was, who cares? I mean if GBP could have a gay QB why can't we? He's a great QB, a super nice guy, very talented. I'm stoked. I hope they take a WR at #9 too.

People like to overlook the fact he has a GF. A longtime one. So much so they call it "fake"

The hate is ridiculous

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Youngstown State Penguins

I might throw on the lip gloss as well if he wins some playoff games in Chicago.
First time poster. Long time Colts and UM and Harbaugh fan. I have no skin in this game as far as the top picks. The Colts already have their QB with A Richardson. Live or die.

That being said....

If the Bears draft Williams #1 they are absolutely crazy. He has more red (pink) flags than flowing in China right now. When the Colts took Manning and then Luck #1 I was very confident. Both were stand up guys who you knew just wanted to be great pro Qbs.

Williams? Everything I see from him screams "I want to be more known for my social media and coming out as a LQBTB fan" rather than being a top NFL Qb.

I would NOT draft a player #1 who wears lip gloss. Who paints his nails. Who has a pink phone. Who dances like a gay man from SNL.

Red and pink flags all over. Not with the #1 pick. It is too valuable.

IF the Bears draft him imo they will completely regret it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People like to overlook the fact he has a GF. A longtime one. So much so they call it "fake"

The hate is ridiculous

Sexuality is a spectrum. He doesn't have to only like boys or only like girls.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First time poster. Long time Colts and UM and Harbaugh fan. I have no skin in this game as far as the top picks. The Colts already have their QB with A Richardson. Live or die.

That being said....

If the Bears draft Williams #1 they are absolutely crazy. He has more red (pink) flags than flowing in China right now. When the Colts took Manning and then Luck #1 I was very confident. Both were stand up guys who you knew just wanted to be great pro Qbs.

Williams? Everything I see from him screams "I want to be more known for my social media and coming out as a LQBTB fan" rather than being a top NFL Qb.

I would NOT draft a player #1 who wears lip gloss. Who paints his nails. Who has a pink phone. Who dances like a gay man from SNL.

I'm old enough to remember when fans of other teams told me that Dennis Rodman was going to ruin the Bulls.

....3 championships later. 🏆🏆🏆

And CW isn't crazy like Rodman. He just sports feminine apparel.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We could have a parade with all the red flags. It would look like a Chinese parade at the Olympic games.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

That being said....

So his red flag is that he's gay and you hate gay people? You should DM @Noonthirtyjoe and @Warrior Spirit because they hate gay people too and call it a red flag

34sSportsBar

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I might throw on the lip gloss as well if he wins some playoff games in Chicago.

Ill just stick to patting him on the back and telling him hes the goat Bears qb........

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
I'm old enough to remember when fans of other teams told me that Dennis Rodman was going to ruin the Bulls.

....3 championships later. 🏆🏆🏆

And CW isn't crazy like Rodman. He just sports feminine apparel.
I am also a Detroit Pistons fan and a fan of Rodmans when he was with the Pistons. When the pistons drafted him and while he played with them he showed no signs of being the person he turned into later on. In fact he was quite the opposite. Very quiet. Studious. Reserved. Never showed anything about his sexuality. So imo the comparison is not valid with Williams.

The thing that makes no sense is why come out with all the gay stuff now? A month before the draft? He can only hurt himself and hurt his bank account. There have even been conspiracy theories that he is doing it because he doesn't want to go to the Bears. I personally don't believe that. IMO he just feels free enough now that he has been told he will be the #1 pick for sure so he is letting his true self emerge.

Regardless, if I am GM of the Bears? I pass on him and draft one of the other 2. After watching Williams this year I don't even think he is the best QB in the draft. He has some Mahomes in him for sure but something seemed missing from him. And now with all of the sexuality issues that are coming out?

Hard pass. No matter what, I hope the Bears make the right choice and do well. I have fond memories of Chicago as I used to intern on the CBOE when I was in college and lived in Naperville. Was a great city back then. Not so much now with all of the woke stuff (which is ironic considering I now live in CA haha) but I will always have a soft spot for Chi town.

Last edited:

CalebsFingerNails

Liked Posts:

That being said....

Stfu

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
We could have a parade with all the red flags. It would look like a Chinese parade at the Olympic games.
I was willing to overlook the crying in his moms arms after a loss. Even though the thought of doing that on National tv is revolting. (and yes I live my mom). But Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck doing that? Just no.

However add in all this other stuff? I mean to me? It is pretty obvious this is a momma's boy who is VERY feminine. No straight man walks around with painted nails and a pink phone. Even the dance he did was of the g.a.y.

I just think it would behoove the Bears, and their fans, to rethink their position on him. We are not talking the 157th pick here. We are talking #1. To screw that up? Especially after trading Fields? Who I like?

Oy vey he has put the Bears in a tough spot here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love people mentioning Dennis Rodman, like that wasn’t a comparison already mentioned 50000 times on Twitter the past week.

What original thinkers we have on CCS 😂😂😂

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
So his red flag is that he's gay and you hate gay people? You should DM @Noonthirtyjoe and @Warrior Spirit because they hate gay people too and call it a red flag
Don't hate gay people. One of my best friends growing up racing race horses in MI is gay. Still a friend.

But do I want my #1 pick parading around in lip gloss, pink nails, with a pink phone? No.

I mean he is obviously gay. Which is fine. Be gay. But don't make a spectacle of it. I know plenty of gay mean (Dave Rubin for example) who you would never think of being gay.

So if he is already doing all this now? What will happen in a year or 2 when he feels even more comfortable? I could see him going transgender.

And you tell me.....is that conducive to winning over a MENS locker room and winning a SB?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was willing to overlook the crying in his moms arms after a loss. Even though the thought of doing that on National tv is revolting. (and yes I live my mom). But Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck doing that? Just no.

However add in all this other stuff? I mean to me? It is pretty obvious this is a momma's boy who is VERY feminine. No straight man walks around with painted nails and a pink phone. Even the dance he did was of the g.a.y.

I just think it would behoove the Bears, and their fans, to rethink their position on him. We are not talking the 157th pick here. We are talking #1. To screw that up? Especially after trading Fields? Who I like?

Oy vey he has put the Bears in a tough spot here.

Thank God the people of your age and generation will be gone soon. Fucking idiot. We should nuke China for not making the BOOMER REMOVER, COVID, more powerful tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.