Caleb Williams owns haters that can't tell difference between lipstick and lip gloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Youngstown State Penguins
You're a Colts fan on a BEARS forum, why are you here? Are you lost?
Already explained. I was curious as to what Bears were saying about the pink phone video and decided to add my 5 cents.

From what I see in repsonses? As a non Bears fan? It seems some are willing to completely overlook the pink flags....which imo is bad. And some are so anti gay that they would never draft him. I am in the middle. (not literally middle of a homo erotic threesome) I have no issues if a man is gay. Not ideal for an NFL locker room but it has happened before. But when you start making a spectacle of your sexuality? As Williams seems to be doing with the pink nails, lip gloss, and phone? To me that screams narcissist and someone who wants to say "look at meeeeeeee" rather than just being a normal person. And to be that way as the #1 pick in the NFL draft?

Hard pass.

He is like Johnny Manziel but gay.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe and I have been in a relationship since 2014.
And you beat two (2) domestic violence charges for breaking my nose twice in Krav maga SPARRING sessions just because we cuddle and the cops don't recognize or celebrate our love.
Good luck with your future homo erotic goals.

Sincerely.

Luck is not a factor when it comes to all the gay sex. There's literally a pill that MEDICAL DOCTORS invented that allows men to have gay sex. #science

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
And you beat two (2) domestic violence charges for breaking my nose twice in Krav maga SPARRING sessions just because we cuddle and the cops don't recognize or celebrate our love.

Luck is not a factor when it comes to all the gay sex. There's literally a pill that MEDICAL DOCTORS invented that allows men to have gay sex. #science
Well like the dog food commercial says....."Science did that". #homoerotic#love

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Caleb is gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

But as the #1 pick?

No.
If there isn't anything wrong with it, then why would you not draft him?

I want you to know your life means knowing to me and I could crush your esophagus without a care in the world, that I've climbed financial mountains you can only dream of and fucked women more beautiful than you can imagine, and this is all documented, so before you say anything just know I find you to be a much more feminine being than our qb 1, with your flabbed bud light belly and chicken wing titties, and im something of an expert on masculinity. You may as well be sweating estrogen in your 38x30 jeans at a fucking hooters with blue cheese sauce and beer all over your gullet as you nervously ask the waitress for extra napkins bc talking to beautiful women isn't your thing, stressing drinking over a 1400 dollar mortgage payment bc your fat wife spends your whole fucking paycheck at costco

Please know if the grid went down I would hunt you down and eat you like it was nothing. Not out of spite, but because you are easy prey.

Last edited:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears fans will be the most educated fanbase regarding cosmetics and fashion by the end of the off-season. Book it.

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams

I want you to know your life means knowing to me and I could crush your esophagus without a care in the world, that I've climbed financial mountains you can only dream of and fucked women more beautiful than you can imagine, and this is all documented, so before you say anything just know I find you to be a much more feminine being than our qb 1, with your flabbed bud light belly and chicken wing titties, and im something of an expert on masculinity. You may as well be sweating estrogen in your 38x30 jeans at a fucking hooters with blue cheese sauce and beer all over your gullet as you nervously ask the waitress for extra napkins bc talking to beautiful women isn't your thing, stressing a 1400 dollar mortgage payment bc your fat wife spends your whole fucking paycheck at costco

Please know if the grid went down I would hunt you down and eat you like it was nothing. Not out of spite, but because you are easy prey.
See you can't out do me when it comes to memes. The reason being....

I am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. .

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

I am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. .
Oh great so first you destroyed a perfectly good bridge in Baltimore now you're trying to destroy Chicago with homophobia so they draft the wrong qb.

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams

I want you to know your life means knowing to me and I could crush your esophagus without a care in the world, that I've climbed financial mountains you can only dream of and fucked women more beautiful than you can imagine, and this is all documented, so before you say anything just know I find you to be a much more feminine being than our qb 1, with your flabbed bud light belly and chicken wing titties, and im something of an expert on masculinity. You may as well be sweating estrogen in your 38x30 jeans at a fucking hooters with blue cheese sauce and beer all over your gullet as you nervously ask the waitress for extra napkins bc talking to beautiful women isn't your thing, stressing drinking over a 1400 dollar mortgage payment bc your fat wife spends your whole fucking paycheck at costco

BTW I like your name. As a former race horse trainer in MI we used Clen all the time up to 36 hours before a race.

Great stuff.

threeflight

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
Oh great so first you destroyed a perfectly good bridge in Baltimore now you're trying to destroy Chicago with homophobia so they draft the wrong qb.
The funny thing is I am a huge Oriole fan. And Colts fan. Grew up in MI but for whatever reason I loved those 2 teams since I was 2 years old.

Bet the bank on the Orioles to win it all this year. LOCK.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Any Indian girl I benged always had pancake titties but maybe it's regional. Love the food though!!!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is I am a huge Oriole fan. And Colts fan. Grew up in MI but for whatever reason I loved those 2 teams since I was 2 years old.

Bet the bank on the Orioles to win it all this year. LOCK.
Do you think small talk will change my mind? I am not your therapist. You will be hunted. And you will be eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.