Caleb Williams wears dress for GQ

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
It’s funny how threatened of their own manhood football fans are of how another man dresses.

It screams of repression lol.
So, you're worried testosterone repression therapy might affect his performance on the field?

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Would anybody on this board not wear that “dress” for the tens of thousands of dollars he likely got paid for it?
kinda an apples to oranges comparison. I doubt the $10's of thousands or whatever amount he got for it played much of a factor in his decision. he doesnt need the $$, whereas for most of CCS that is significant $$$...bordering on life changing depending on how much

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
kinda an apples to oranges comparison. I doubt the $10's of thousands or whatever amount he got for it played much of a factor in his decision. he doesnt need the $$, whereas for most of CCS that is significant $$$...bordering on life changing depending on how much
So, you’re saying that your wouldn’t??

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would anybody on this board not wear that “dress” for the tens of thousands of dollars he likely got paid for it?

I would, but I'm not loaded like CW (his NIL deal).

It appears that he's just really into fashion, which could indicate that he's a homosexual and won't be accepted by the locker room.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

He's potentially losing more money by wearing that dress by damaging his reputation but he's setting a new normal.