Caleb Williams wears dress for GQ

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like Rodman is a bit different. For all his antics Rodman performed a high level come game time. Even for all his antics he would show up (per Jordan) and out hustle everyone at practice. Come game time, his mind was always right. He never ran and cried to anyone after a bad performance in a game. Rodman absolutely had antics but to compare Rodman to Caleb is disrespectful to Rodman. Also, Rodman was WILD, that's not the case with Caleb.

Right or wrong. If he doesn't win. Crying to his mom with his painted nails, and dress wearing is going to bring increased scrutiny. It just is. Will he be able to handle the pressure that a city like Chicago brings? We've seen tears of joy. We've seen players on sidelines crying after a huge loss. We've seen tears during the National Anthem, no one bats an eye at those. It is not common (right or wrong) for men to go into the stands and cry to their moms in the stands after a game didn't go their way. Right, or wrong. It is seen as mental weakness. I don't understand why there is almost an assault on mental toughness. Mental strength is what I want my QB to have. I want him to be able to handle adversity. I want him to be able to fight through things on his own. I want him to be able to carry the load emotionally without crying about it. At the end of the day it's another concern. Caleb isn't a generational talent. He is a great prospect. I think it is the right move for the Bears to draft him. Will he be mentally strong enough to navigate his way through the ups and downs of an NFL QB in a city like Chicago? Time will tell. That said, if Caleb is capable of winning with painted nails and crying to his mom, kudos to him for creating a new mold.
Yeah, I'll give you that. Nuzzling up in Mama's bosom after a loss to Green Bay or after a hard hit and weeping not gonna go down so well.
cwcryin.jpg

Bust

Liked Posts:
No true cis man would ever be photographed in a way that would suggest he is anything other than a card carrying heterosexual.

To do some magazine spread for a little money that suggests differently just questions his integrity, honesty, resolve and ability to be a leader of M. E. N. !!

!! Semper Fi !! Justin's Dad > Lavar Williams

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would be court-martialed the first day.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I feel like Rodman is a bit different. For all his antics Rodman performed a high level come game time. Even for all his antics he would show up (per Jordan) and out hustle everyone at practice. Come game time, his mind was always right. He never ran and cried to anyone after a bad performance in a game. Rodman absolutely had antics but to compare Rodman to Caleb is disrespectful to Rodman. Also, Rodman was WILD, that's not the case with Caleb.

Right or wrong. If he doesn't win. Crying to his mom with his painted nails, and dress wearing is going to bring increased scrutiny. It just is. Will he be able to handle the pressure that a city like Chicago brings? We've seen tears of joy. We've seen players on sidelines crying after a huge loss. We've seen tears during the National Anthem, no one bats an eye at those. It is not common (right or wrong) for men to go into the stands and cry to their moms in the stands after a game didn't go their way. Right, or wrong. It is seen as mental weakness. I don't understand why there is almost an assault on mental toughness. Mental strength is what I want my QB to have. I want him to be able to handle adversity. I want him to be able to fight through things on his own. I want him to be able to carry the load emotionally without crying about it. At the end of the day it's another concern. Caleb isn't a generational talent. He is a great prospect. I think it is the right move for the Bears to draft him. Will he be mentally strong enough to navigate his way through the ups and downs of an NFL QB in a city like Chicago? Time will tell. That said, if Caleb is capable of winning with painted nails and crying to his mom, kudos to him for creating a new mold.
The 'Worm' played the game like an animal,he'd tear your fucking arm off for a rebound and he could also cover anybody in the league........at 6'6".
He definitely had his peculiarities though,I can still remember a young 'Shack' attempting to post Rodman up in the '96' ECF. 'Shack' didn't know what to think but it's hard to blame him,probably the first time he was defended by a guy with a hard-on wearin' mascara.......probably the last time too!LOL!

Last edited: