Caleb Williams wears dress for GQ

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it's called self respect. You can toot your ass up in that dress and enjoy a few thousand dollars. Not I fuck no
It's a piece of cloth JFC lol...so it's cut and draped THIS WAY and no way man, but this way, sure. Hilarious. If you look back in history so many men wore robes, cloth, togas, kilts, you name it. LOL.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodman was a sideshow act, not the face of the franchise as Caleb will be. Jordan and Pippen despised that guy but as long as he did his job they looked the other way because they needed him to win.
They did not despise Rodman. Watch the Bulls special, that series was amazing. They had a lot of respect for Dennis.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It's a piece of cloth JFC lol...so it's cut and draped THIS WAY and no way man, but this way, sure. Hilarious. If you look back in history so many men wore robes, cloth, togas, kilts, you name it. LOL.
Not only that, but if you read the GQ article there‘s a bunch of pics of him posing with a bunch of different wear. It was basically a fashion shoot to go along with a big article on him.

it was pretty well within the realm of any actor/celebrity attending an event or being a feature.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Looks like some Barstool trash.

don't be jelly bruh

Barstool gud shit. Get some great content like this you will never find on daytime television. Non scripted too?

Pwn!!!

do you think Ocho is a hall of famer?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Don't give a fuck what he ways as long as he can ball.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Of all the hypocritical cities.

You won championships with Dennis Fuckin Rodman
…who was a badass, rode motorcycles, guarded Shaq, and wasn’t afraid to scrap with anyone. Not trying to shit on Caleb, but no way he’s as tough as Dennis

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
do you realize how many pro athletes demonstrate every time they get off the bus to enter the arena/stadium how much they're "into fashion"?

All homosexuals

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
…who was a badass, rode motorcycles, guarded Shaq, and wasn’t afraid to scrap with anyone. Not trying to shit on Caleb, but no way he’s as tough as Dennis

So badasses sometimes wears dresses.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i'm guessing you use the term "virtue signaling" a lot. like maybe every time someone expresses a progressive belief

No. I save it for the people who want to show off how Progressive they are to their friends which is what the term means.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Bears fans spent years calling Rodgers gay and the Bears are about to spend the #1 overall pick on a cross dressing, pierced nippled tranny.

And Bears fans would take Rodgers 10000x over any Bears Qb ever

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
And Bears fans would take Rodgers 10000x over any Bears Qb ever
Nah, he's a douche not worth having on a team. Even the Packers kicked him to the curb.

You might, but don't lump the rest of us in with your poor decisions.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No. I save it for the people who want to show off how Progressive they are to their friends which is what the term means.
Is that what you think Caleb is doing, wearing a dress?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BTW, the next time you call someone a virtue signaler in real life will be the first time and likely the last lol.

Stick to fixing windows 95 network problems in your cubicle, and your McDonald's.