Caleb Williams - would be honored to play for bears

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Cowherd is instantly who I think of when I think connected. Or when he's saying something that I want to hear I use him as a reliable source even if I know better
So you use Cowherd as your standup philosopher.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Source for your fake cowherd report other than the click bait king himself?

Buddy, I can open up my phone and in 2 minutes make a picture that mis-attributes a quote to Caleb.

Usually when there is a quote like this - it's sourced, meaning they refer back to where the quote came from. If there's no source on it - it's got a high likelihood that it's fake.

We'll see in the coming hours how the media reacts to this Cowherd report. The Williams crew has no representation as of yet - that's something worth noting as well.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Buddy, I can open up my phone and in 2 minutes make a picture that mis-attributes a quote to Caleb.

Usually when there is a quote like this - it's sourced, meaning they refer back to where the quote came from. If there's no source on it - it's got a high likelihood that it's fake.

We'll see in the coming hours how the media reacts to this Cowherd report. The Williams crew has no representation as of yet - that's something worth noting as well.
Can you AI a video of Rapaport reporting what he said above which is far more legit than anything cowherd has ever said?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

You keep this up and we’re inducting you into #ctespn