Campbell for Kids

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RK, if you could get me hat, I would really like it, I'm working and can't get off. I'll $$$ for it

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm. Really shit faced....RK IS my buddy, if he can't ...no big deal....it's a respect thing.

Boy I guess I'm really messed up
<

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm. Really shit faced....RK IS my buddy, if he can't ...no big deal....it's a respect thing.

<

Kiss the ring............it could get you farther.

R K

No problem charlie if I see them I'll pick you up one. I did see them selling those on the 100 level a couple of games ago as well.

Mass I will have this hat autographed one of these days. You just have to wait.

Maiden, I don't have a ring. Only those "working" for the organization recieved them.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
No problem charlie if I see them I'll pick you up one. I did see them selling those on the 100 level a couple of games ago as well.

Maiden, I don't have a ring. Only those "working" for the organization recieved them.

hahaha you notice how I've just stopped mentioning it huh...

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was surprised that the guys who sit behind me, they ticket rep had one on the last game, I seen it when she visited them in there seats.

R K

I'm just waiting till next year when Eager returns...

I have not forgotten but I did send you your "contest" prizes!

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks Ron , are you going to make it tonight?

The millers will be there also.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm just waiting till next year when Eager returns...

I have not forgotten but I did send you your "contest" prizes!

Hahah yeah, pretty sure you sent me the other stuff. Just not the signed hat, which you said you have the perfect one, but I don't know the who or the what. Eager huh.... that would be like a wet dream come true.

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
I was surprised that the guys who sit behind me, they ticket rep had one on the last game, I seen it when she visited them in there seats.

Yeah, our ticket rep has his ring on every time we see them. I keep thinking that couldn't be one of the $30K "real things." I sure as hell wouldn't wear that anyplace.

Hubby is doing the hold 'em tourney (assuming he gets there on time). If they sell the 51 hats there I'm gonna make him get me one.

jpatt

Liked Posts:

<

On the 100 level they sell them. i'm not sure if they are signed?

R K

See you there! I can't wait. Hopefully I finish higher than last year. There were still about 40 players left when I got booted. Moved tables and landed right on the big blind at 180k. I only had 200k so had no choice but to go all in. There were only four tables left at that point.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good luck tomorrow.......bring home a Jersey
<