Campbell out 4-5 weeks with knee injury

TJD

That's what I just got done saying in the GDT. It didn't look major... but you never know. I'm crossing all fingers and toes for Hoss to be healthy. Dernit, that mofo has grown on me.

I didn't see the play as I didn't watch too many replays tonight trying to mod the chat. I'm sure we'll know tomorrow as it's Hossa, not Cullimore.

R K

I didn't see the play as I didn't watch too many replays tonight trying to mod the chat. I'm sure we'll know tomorrow as it's Hossa, not Cullimore.

Watching it a few times on the replay I'm not sure how it wasn't a penalty. Looks like he rammed him right down on to the ice when the puck was no where near him! It was already up ice!

And I thought tonight was the best officiated game all year. They let them play and there weren't a lot of cheap shots, other than this one.

maryo

Liked Posts:

They didn't show it on any replays, not even in the intermissions. I just happened to be watching the right part of the screen when it happened. I hope they don't keep things completely in the dark, but I guess we'll see.

maryo

Liked Posts:
Watching it a few times on the replay I'm not sure how it wasn't a penalty. Looks like he rammed him right down on to the ice when the puck was no where near him! It was already up ice!

Was it an elbow or something? Like I said, I never saw a replay so I don't have that benefit, but when it happened it just looked incidental contact behind the play.

R K

They didn't show it on any replays, not even in the intermissions. I just happened to be watching the right part of the screen when it happened. I hope they don't keep things completely in the dark, but I guess we'll see.

Yea on the DVR it's strange. I just saw him go down, then he was gone. On the replay he's clearly slammed down into the ice. Face and arms first. From behind!

Hossa went to the bench quick!

maryo

Liked Posts:
Yea on the DVR it's strange. I just saw him go down, then he was gone. On the replay he's clearly slammed down into the ice. Face and arms first. From behind!

Hossa went to the bench quick!

Replay on your DVR or did they show it again and I missed it? I can't find it anywhere..

R K

Replay on your DVR or did they show it again and I missed it? I can't find it anywhere..

My DVR..... weird I'm rewatching the game and it's just at that point! crazy!

It was during the first PP we had, puck gets shot out and the LA guy falls on top of Hossa. Hossa then tears off to the bench, looks like his left side but who knows.

They did not replay it during the game.

maryo

Liked Posts:
Damn, I knew I should have recorded it.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And I thought it was because he upper-decked Bowman's toilet...

Here's hoping i's not that serious and he gets better soon. Likely he tweaked his upper body by carrying the team.