Canucks @ Hawks 10/21/21

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Another debacle. And personally, I blame @MassHavoc

iu
If it would actually help anything I would actually take the blame.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am in full JC watch mode.. keep checking for the announcement
Unfortunately your going to be waiting awhile. I do not see Stanbo making a move

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately your going to be waiting awhile. I do not see Stanbo making a move

If you can be dumb enough to fire a hall of fame coach after a 6-6-2 or whatever the record was, you can fire a nobody coach who has won nothing but a fake best of 5 playoff series who is going to start with a much worse record unless they have a winning streak ASAP.
If I was GM Colliton would need to have 3 wins in a row or at least 5 extremely competitive games in a row starting last night vs the Canucks.

1634958112536.png

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
He loathed Q for getting all his credit for the cup runs and still gave him 15. I think that's the best we can hope for here.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He loathed Q for getting all his credit for the cup runs and still gave him 15. I think that's the best we can hope for here.
I’m not sure Stan ego ego will allow him to fire JC. He does not strike me as the kind that wants to admit he hired the wrong guy.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some guys just don't have what it takes to be an on-air personality. That's just the truth. He just has nothing to say other than very short fragments that are all just cliches and his delivery/speaking style is just bad. I just wonder if he'll last longer than Campbell.
What can any on air personality truthfully say about this team right now without gettin' fired by the team.
Shaw was fucking hilarious in the room and on ice,the current state of the so-called improved team has to be a challenge for a first time on air guy.....what would you say about this team on air that wouldn't get you shit canned?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some guys just don't have what it takes to be an on-air personality. That's just the truth. He just has nothing to say other than very short fragments that are all just cliches and his delivery/speaking style is just bad. I just wonder if he'll last longer than Campbell.
You like Colby Asskiss any better? if I recall,you didn't care for the guy as a player much either.

Granada

Liked Posts:
What can any on air personality truthfully say about this team right now without gettin' fired by the team.
Shaw was fucking hilarious in the room and on ice,the current state of the so-called improved team has to be a challenge for a first time on air guy.....what would you say about this team on air that wouldn't get you shit canned?

Meh, I think that's a cop-out. Shaw is just bad; it has nothing to do with the team being shitty.

Granada

Liked Posts:
You like Colby Asskiss any better? if I recall,you didn't care for the guy as a player much either.

Huh? If you're talking about Colby Cohen, then yeah, I do like him better than Shaw. I never said anything about him as a player, because he only played 3 games with Colorado. Also, he's been way more critical than Shaw has this year, so I don't get the moniker honestly.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Huh? If you're talking about Colby Cohen, then yeah, I do like him better than Shaw. I never said anything about him as a player, because he only played 3 games with Colorado. Also, he's been way more critical than Shaw has this year, so I don't get the moniker honestly.
Can't stand Colby myself but we all like different things and I was referring to Shaw as a player......he wasn't one of your favorites if I recall.

edit: to be fair,I change channels between periods and haven't seen much of either.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Can't stand Colby myself but we all like different things and I was referring to Shaw as a player......he wasn't one of your favorites if I recall.

edit: to be fair,I change channels between periods and haven't seen much of either.

I did not support bringing back Shaw -- still think it was a bad move, obviously. But I did like him as a player and regularly gave him props for being the best net-front guy on the team. His second stint though was not great.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I did not support bringing back Shaw -- still think it was a bad move, obviously. But I did like him as a player and regularly gave him props for being the best net-front guy on the team. His second stint though was not great.
I admit to a bit of excitement at first with as puny and non-physical as the team was but that lasted about a week until I saw a story out of Montreal quoting a team 'source' saying they loved Shaw on and off the ice and had the room to keep him after a career year but they were concerned his next concussion could be his last. It also said this was common knowledge but I guess DUMBASS either didn't know or didn't care. Eating the entire 3.9MX3yr deal without sweetener and actually losing a 2nd and a 3rd was an awful trade. Now we get to watch the 31yro Tyler Johnson ply his 4th line trade for 5MX3yrs and Connolly drink in Rockford bars for 3.5MX2yrs.....LOL!