1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
They're an aggressive, physical team with scoring. These kind of teams tend to beat the hawks; even though there are very few of them in the NHL.

True, just glad we don't face them first round.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I take it mountsalami is the fearless leader of the CBS Posters? I can dig that.

Thank you for welcoming us Rush. Very appreciated. There are some very good posters on your board even though I don't agree with many. We are still Cubs fans and we all want to win. Some may not care as much as others or are not as patient with the current process.

I wouldn't call myself the leader. The board is just getting to know most of us.

The members I alerted to come join us here are very active, sometimes aggressive in their beliefs, and very intelligent IMHO. Some of the others that come over may not fit that mold.

You have a very good message board. I'm very impressed.

Once again. I'd like to thank you and your members for having us. With hopes we can keep the board active, entertaining, and logical.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
I hear JR is one hell of a drinker. Dude can put down 20 brews like its nothing.

Flyers now have some decent players; sucks Van Reimsdyke looks like an allstar now he got traded. Not sure I would have dealt Mike Richards.....

That would be an understatement regarding JR. Wow. I was impressed. I have been both a bartender and bar manager in my younger days and could go with the best of them but not JR.

Richards was a clubhouse cancer in Philly. A lot of the young guys like Richards and Carter showed up with a chip on their shoulder and a sense of entitlement that rubbed the veterans the wrong way. Now you know I don't believe much in that everyone getting along and liking each other is the key to a team's success, but Richards and Carter's attitudes carried over into practice and games. I've heard stories about how they spent more time in the bars then on conditioning, working out, training and practice and that ended up showing up in games with lack of effort.

They also got quite a haul for both players. Vorachek and Couturier for Carter and Simmonds and Schenn in exchange for Richards. Couturier is only 20 and Schenn is 21. Their blueline is a disaster. Pronger is done but will likely stay on IR instead of retiring to save the team on the salary cap and the Bryzgalov signing has been disappointing. I can't imagine the Flyers dont use one of the contract exceptions on him and void it after the season. I think that is why they traded for Mason.

Blues are starting to get it together a little bit. Elliott has really stepped it up since being recalled from the minors. He was unplayable before they sent him down but been very solid since his recall and Allen has been solid as well. They made some good moves at the deadline getting Leopold and Bouwmeester. They were desperate for help at LD since both Shattenkirk and Pietrangelo both play the right side. I'm hoping the get past Minny to the 6th spot as they probably match up better against Van then any of the other top 4. Los Angeles just owns them.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
All aboard Salami. SilenceS gave me the clue that CBS board members had shifted to this site.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Awesome !!!!! Nice to have you here !!!!!

I didn't want to have to hire Lewbowski to track you down my friend.

You'll like it here.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Thanks guys. Good to be chatting in public once again.

I like the Lebo thing Salami. :lmao:

GoCubs

Liked Posts:
Hi Everyone! This is GoCubsGo11! From CBSsports, I am now GoCubs! Awesome to be here! Can't wait to see everyone!

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Hi Everyone! This is GoCubsGo11! From CBSsports, I am now GoCubs! Awesome to be here! Can't wait to see everyone!

Welcome aboard GoCubs. I just joined yesterday and am getting my feet wet. Of course, that's the only part of my anotomy that's getting wet these days. LOL

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Welcome aboard GoCubs. I just joined yesterday and am getting my feet wet. Of course, that's the only part of my anotomy that's getting wet these days. LOL

Haha I feel your pain. Keep on coming new baseball people! We need more in this place! Especially more Cubs guys.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:

Nice to have you aboard buddy. There are some good people on this board. Enjoy !!!!

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
bump.

If you are/were a member of the CBS board and have joined this board recently. Please check in here and to introduce yourself along with the website's new member sticky thread.

CBS- bearz99. If you have joined this website please introduce yourself.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:fap:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Being that it is that CBS shut down all their team message boards. We will possibly be having quite a few new members joining us here on the Cubs board.

Thought I would stop by and see what the chatter is like over here.

Great to have you aboard AF !!!!!

You'll definitely like it here.