CCS Bears Forum Top 100: 2-5

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
If there's any bitterness it's more likely from Rory that some of the cbmb invaders he still snarks about seven years after the exodus have become more popular than him and his idiot sidekick.

Which CBMB invaders do I still snark about, specifically? I can only think of one...and even though I couldn't care less about CCS popularity, it would admittedly hurt my e-pride to know that Teddy KGB is more respected here.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Which CBMB invaders do I still snark about, specifically? I can only think of one...and even though I couldn't care less about CCS popularity, it would admittedly hurt my e-pride to know that Teddy KGB is more respected here.
You'll have to excuse bearmick. He's just pissy because I dominated him last week.

..and wait..did he just puff his chest out about a CCS HOF award when only 20 people on the site voted on it?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You'll have to excuse bearmick. He's just pissy because I dominated him last week.

You mean where literally everyone laughed at you for losing in debate and then abusing your mod powers to delete anything that suited you like a little bitch. Yeah we're all going to remember that for a long time ?

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You mean where literally everyone laughed at you for losing in debate and then abusing your mod powers to delete anything that suited you like a little bitch. Yeah we're all going to remember that for a long time ?
lol. Wait...I was the bitch? Odd, I don't recall complaining to anyone about it. Meanwhile you and the crew of flunkies that are "too cool to care" actually cared enough to bitch to anyone and everyone about posts on a website being deleted...in fact, you're still bringing it up now. Seems like my idea/plan worked.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can I just say, I'm happy I made any list here on this forum.... Even if it was in the context of being Old as Dirt.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol. Wait...I was the bitch? Odd, I don't recall complaining to anyone about it. Meanwhile you and the crew of flunkies that are "too cool to care" actually cared enough to bitch to anyone and everyone about posts on a website being deleted...in fact, you're still bringing it up now. Seems like my idea/plan worked.

If your 'plan' was to make a complete laughing stock of yourself, yes I'd say it worked beautifully.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If your 'plan' was to make a complete laughing stock of yourself, yes I'd say it worked beautifully.
lol. No. Poor bearmick still upset? Relax Floyd Little.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
82 – Xuder O’Clam – consistently thoughtful

I had you rated as a good football poster here. #sad

I'm sorry. Are we being serious here? If we are, I guess I'm just out of step.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So laughing to FT is bitching? Because I certainly laughed my ass off. At him, not with him.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not that I'm a flunky, or have ever said I'm "too cool to care", but since you're insistent on making this a thing still - the owner of this site actually reached out to me directly to ask what happened. Not the other way around.

It's important to be factual in trying CCS times like these.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not that I'm a flunky, or have ever said I'm "too cool to care", but since you're insistent on making this a thing still - the owner of this site actually reached out to me directly to ask what happened. Not the other way around.

It's important to be factual in trying CCS times like these.
LOLOLOL. Wrong.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOLOLOL. Wrong.
Indeed he did. But I'll allow you to save some face here and let it go, because I'm not the kind to harbor grudges over the internet even if you are that type.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He absolutely did not initially.
Weird, because I've never had a conversation with Zack in my entire internet posting career until he DM'd me about what you did.

tenor.gif