CCS HALL OF FAME?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we add a Character Assassin wing to the HOF?
There is an easy target list of nominees that are serious immature internet egos skilled at belittlement, disparagement, abuse, defamation, name calling etc that add little value and are a waste of everyone’s reading time.
It's a fucking MB. Man up and grow some balls.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just looked. I have 34 posters on ignore, and I’d wager I miss maybe 1% of actual quality football content because of it.

I mean if you come here solely for "football content" you're kind of missing the point of CCS.

You can follow 5 people on Twitter and get all the Bears news you really need.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just looked. I have 34 posters on ignore, and I’d wager I miss maybe 1% of actual quality football content because of it.
I dont understand why people would give this spineless turd heat for having like half the active board on ignore. It makes total sense to ignore as many people as possible, so you don't see all of the backlash when you say really dumb things.

Can't get ripped for saying Deshaun Watson was never good if i put all of the smart football posters on ignore
think-about-it-reece-simpson.gif
I'm going to keep my football conversation within the tight knit group of big brane posters such as @Leomaz @dabears70 and @Mighty Joe Young hahahaha i couldn't even type it without spitting coffee on my very expensive Samsung monitor.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So what qualifies you? Number of posts or just the number of quality posts compared to how many actual posts?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, its how message boards that aren't heavily moderated tend to end up.

The board gets dominated by a few posters with multiple alts who turn the board into their own entertainment venue, with actual football conversation the unfortunate victim.

For those of us that remember the old board, same thing happened there. Any decent thread gets derailed by the neighborhood losers.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, its how message boards that aren't heavily moderated tend to end up.

The board gets dominated by a few posters with multiple alts who turn the board into their own entertainment venue, with actual football conversation the unfortunate victim.

For those of us that remember the old board, same thing happened there. Any decent thread gets derailed by the neighborhood losers.
can you please name ONE (1) poster that has an alt, and who their alt is?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I mean if you come here solely for "football content" you're kind of missing the point of CCS.

I know of Barry Mccockiner and that’s all

Visionman

Liked Posts:

I come for discussion, not just news.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lots of butt hurt in here. Maybe try posting better content and the Hall will give you a call? Don't be mad. Just be better.
Get gud as the kids would say when they’re teabagging me in Halo?