CCS HALL OF FAME?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think we need to make a Beta hall of fame for the posters who aren’t alts or something, they seem upset

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Unfortunately, its how message boards that aren't heavily moderated tend to end up.

The board gets dominated by a few posters with multiple alts who turn the board into their own entertainment venue, with actual football conversation the unfortunate victim.

For those of us that remember the old board, same thing happened there. Any decent thread gets derailed by the neighborhood losers.

It sounds like you have been to and seen numerous message boards. Any ideas on how we can kick out the absolute dumb fucks with no self awareness?
I'm talking about the real whiny ass types that can't for the life of themselves realize we're all just here to talk strictly Chitown Sports. No other bullshit.
It's like my man, I don't want to be your pal or buddy. I want in your face, hard hitting Bears talk. I get so sick and tired when these asshats want to deviate from anything Chicago.
Like dude for real, when I jerk off, I like my girls to be wearing Bear logo panties. I honestly can't get enough Chicago Sports.

Anywayz, let's put our two heads together and kick out the scum! Whaddaya say Matt? You in? Or are you gonna bitch out like a bitch?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Unfortunately, its how message boards that aren't heavily moderated tend to end up.

The board gets dominated by a few posters with multiple alts who turn the board into their own entertainment venue, with actual football conversation the unfortunate victim.

For those of us that remember the old board, same thing happened there. Any decent thread gets derailed by the neighborhood losers.
Lot of alts posting in this thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I feel like the posters who always talk about alts are the ones who have minority football thoughts. It's like they can't believe that multiple people think that their opinion is dumb, so it must be alts!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I feel like the posters who always talk about alts are the ones who have minority football thoughts. It's like they can't believe that multiple people think that their opinion is dumb, so it must be alts!
There was this deranged mother fucker on the main board dabears54 that thought anyone who disagreed with him was an alt. One poster idk if anyone remembers him brophy use to drive that guy nuts lol. He even made him stutter in a fucking post lmfffao

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There was this deranged mother fucker on the main board dabears54 that thought anyone who disagreed with him was an alt. One poster idk if anyone remembers him brophy use to drive that guy nuts lol. He even made him stutter in a fucking post lmfffao

Fhdhduck tou motherfukshder!!! ills kelll yoo