CCS Mock Draft Chatter

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OK fellas -- let's move the conversation to the Chatter thread.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cleveland has 10 draft picks. They should package a couple and get another late 1st rounder/early 2nd.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All but the actual selections have been moved from the draft thread to the chatter thread.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cleveland has 10 draft picks. They should package a couple and get another late 1st rounder/early 2nd.

If they came out of the real draft with Manziel, Benjamin and Mason to pair with Gordon, Cameron, that OLine and that D, look out!

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Looking to trade down from #51. Shoot me PM's for offers.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
Dr. Manhattan was on the picks only page at 11am this morning. Guess he wanted to think about his pick

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
With the 51st pick in the draft the Chicago Bears select.... Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska .

With Tillman not being resigned we decided to go with a DB with incredible potential. At 6'2 215 and long arms he has the size we are looking for. Has very good man cover skills and surprisingly polished in press for someone new to the position. At the senior bowl he answered the biggest question showing impressive traits in off man with good hips, feet and good speed. Uncanny ability to read and react to break on the ball. We feel Stanley can help this team immediately and improve while he does it.

WILLIS1524 you have a PM and are now on the clock.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
With the 52nd pick in the draft, the Arizona Cardinals select.... Dee Ford, OLB, Auburn

With the 18th ranked player according to the big board falling all the way to the middle of the second round this is a great pick with great value. He will play the "Leo" role in Arizona's defense.

The Packers(Alterego) are now on the clock.

I know one poster who is going to be pissed.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
You fucking suck! Welch on a trade for a player you could have had one round later sucks. We will leave it at that

I didn't welch on the bet, I wanted another 3rd rounder not a 4th and it didn't get done. Also could not have had him later. There have been a ton of reports saying he could sneak into the first so getting him in the 2nd half of the 2nd round is hardly a reach.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
I didn't welch on the bet, I wanted another 3rd rounder not a 4th and it didn't get done. Also could not have had him later. There have been a ton of reports saying he could sneak into the first so getting him in the 2nd half of the 2nd round is hardly a reach.

Did you not take this same trade three days ago? YES. And so anyway if I had #96 instead of #99 all is good. You took it with my 2nd and 3rd picks already. Yes you did welch.

This is the same thing Chicago did to the Ravens to get Carimi, Look how that turned out. This will end the same= wasted draft pick.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Did you not take this same trade three days ago? YES. And so anyway if I had #96 instead of #99 all is good. You took it with my 2nd and 3rd picks already. Yes you did welch.

This is the same thing Chicago did to the Ravens to get Carimi, Look how that turned out. This will end the same= wasted draft pick.

Did you get skipped over for absolutely no compensation Becuse of missed paperwork? Then it's not the same thing relax.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
Did you get skipped over for absolutely no compensation Becuse of missed paperwork? Then it's not the same thing relax.

Whatever, admit you took the trade not once but twice. I can copy and paste the Pms if need be. Plus you are a flake having gone back throu the PMs when you tried screwing me over in round one by using pick #14 for the Bears value throu the draft.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Whatever, admit you took the trade not once but twice. I can copy and paste the Pms if need be

I was Going to do the trade then A player I was targeting was on the board by my Pick came and thought he would be gone, and Arizona, Phili, Cinci and San Fran all had CB needs before I would have been on the clock again so I wanted my guy and took him.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
I was Going to do the trade then A player I was targeting was on the board by my Pick came and thought he would be gone, and Arizona, Phili, Cinci and San Fran all had CB needs before I would have been on the clock again so I wanted my guy and took him.

The way I see it you either fucked me or tried to fuck me three different times. It's good= I mean it's only a mock draft right? Just strange how the guy I told you I was taking went four minutes after you pulled out. Don't post about me or PM me anymore and I will do the same.