Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is this a real question I need to be answering on a Chicago Bears fan forum? No. But I'll tell you this friendo my glass PIPE is more half full than it ever has been for this franchise after today. The strongest drug of all, hope.
better save that half filled glass pipe for later..j/k

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
but are you? c'mon Bubbles, tell us the truth..

Rocket is standing by to launch. Destination? Super Bowl

Is this a real question I need to be answering on a Chicago Bears fan forum? No. But I'll tell you this friendo my glass is more half full than it ever has been for this franchise after today. The strongest drug of all, hope.

Does this look like a Qb that's "Destination... Super Bowl"?

1615957828619.png

Clintk55 Who's paying u?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

1615957828619.png

Clintk55 Who's paying u?

You fail to realize we have two quarterbacks now. If you want to sit here and say the Red Rifle isn't sighted in during big games, fine, but the guy who Tom Brady has nightmares about has AD'S back 100% come crunch time. That's the beauty of this move, we have the best of both worlds.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So, the Bears have a total of two QBs under contract at this point in the off season? Seems about right. Still have the draft to go through plus, the second wave of FA, post draft.
I really did not expect much more than this to be honest.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

1615957828619.png

Clintk55 Who's paying u?

You fail to realize we have two quarterbacks now. If you want to sit here and say the Red Rifle isn't sighted in during big games, fine, but the guy who Tom Brady has nightmares about has AD'S back 100% come crunch time. That's the beauty of this move, we have the best of both worlds.

what??? o_O

in all due respect, I could care less about some meaningless games vs Brady. This "red pop gun" can't win $$$$ games.
If he coulda at least gone 2-2, in $$$$ games poor Lewis might've still been there. Plus Rob219_CBMB pointed out that
This "red pop gun" is injury-prone.

Clintk55 Who's paying u? how much?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
what??? o_O

in all due respect, I could care less about some meaningless games vs Brady. This "red pop gun" can't win $$$$ games.
If he coulda at least gone 2-2, in $$$$ games poor Lewis might've still been there. Plus Rob219_CBMB pointed out that

I'm not sure about all of what you just said but let me elaborate a bit on my point. The Chicago Bears just signed the most consistent regular season passing threat in franchise HISTORY and he is going to be teaming up with the most prolific playoff passing threat in franchise history (he has a statue that was made in his honor) to create the ultimate season long QB combo.

How did you not see the writing on the wall? This is a tandem QB offense now, Nagy has been played 4D chess all along and you took the bait with the knee jerk hate reaction.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lordy!! We all can finally sleep well at night!!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm not sure about all of what you just said but let me elaborate a bit on my point. The Chicago Bears just signed the most consistent regular season passing threat in franchise HISTORY and he is going to be teaming up with the most prolific playoff passing threat in franchise history (he has a statue that was made in his honor) to create the ultimate season long QB combo.

How did you not see the writing on the wall? This is a tandem QB offense now, Nagy has been played 4D chess all along and you took the bait with the knee jerk hate reaction.
giphy.gif

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

Glad you're finally coming around! I know we all wanted Watson or Wilson but you know what, As crazy as it sounds, this may just be the brightest the Bears QB situation has ever looked even if we did nab a single superstar. Now we have two.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
what??? o_O

I'm not sure about all of what you just said but let me elaborate a bit on my point. The Chicago Bears just signed the most consistent regular season passing threat in franchise HISTORY o_O

and he is going to be teaming up with the most prolific playoff passing threat in franchise history (he has a statue that was made in his honor) to create the ultimate season long QB combo.

If dolton was so prolific ......why isn't Lewis still the HC in Cinn? Why didn't Dallas keep him ?
"Hate reaction "???? I'm presenting facts on dolton .

Fact........
He's 0-4 playoff performance was part of the reason Lewis got fired. He can't win $$$$ games. Once J.Jones saw dolton perform in Dallas, he promptly paid Prescott 140m and waved good-bye to dolton.
Plus Rob219_CBMB pointed out that This "red pop gun" is injury-prone.

I'm still trying to figure out why suddenly popped up here (Right after this dolton signing) with this dolton agenda. It looks suspicious. :cautious::sneaky:?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You fail to realize we have two quarterbacks now. . If you want to sit here and say the Red Rifle isn't sighted in during big games, fine, but the guy who Tom Brady has nightmares about has AD'S back 100% come crunch time. That's the beauty of this move, we have the best of both worlds.

Hell.....I can't sleep. I'm gonna have nightmares ???.......... ? ? :sleep::sick:

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
If dolton was so prolific ......why isn't Lewis still the HC in Cinn? Why didn't Dallas keep him ?
"Hate reaction "???? I'm presenting facts on dolton .

Fact........
He's 0-4 playoff performance was part of the reason Lewis got fired. He can't win $$$$ games. Once J.Jones saw dolton perform in Dallas, he promptly paid Prescott 140m and waved good-bye to dolton.
Plus Rob219_CBMB pointed out that This "red pop gun" is injury-prone.

I'm still trying to figure out why suddenly popped up here (Right after this dolton signing) with this dolton agenda. It looks suspicious. :cautious::sneaky:?

To your first point I am not an NFL GM. I don't pretend for a second I could do Ryan Pace's job, so I can't speak to what these other GMs saw. All I can say is he is the most consistent and productive passer in Bears history.

2nd point,, Hey guess what DUDE I have a Google bar on my phones home screen and when I typed in andy dalton injuries it says he's missed around 7 games in a 10 year career. So you're just saying things to say them now because the anger of the media misdirection has fueled you too.

3rd point I don't have red hair or a large penis if you're insinuating I'm one of the two headed monster pass attack of the Midway so back off that theory

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
To your first point I am not an NFL GM. I don't pretend for a second I could do Ryan Pace's job, so I can't speak to what these other GMs saw. All I can say is he is the most consistent and productive passer in Bears history.

2nd point,, Hey guess what DUDE I have a Google bar on my phones home screen and when I typed in andy dalton injuries it says he's missed around 7 games in a 10 year career. So you're just saying things to say them now because the anger of the media misdirection has fueled you too.

3rd point I don't have red hair or a large penis if you're insinuating I'm one of the two headed monster pass attack of the Midway so back off that theory

Dude.....that last comment crossed the line. I'm not into that "lifestyle". So cease and desist with any of your sexual personal projections. And stay within this forums guide lines .>>>> Bears Forum: Posting Policies and Guidelines